Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Yep. Liverwurst, baby swiss, sourdough and baby mayo. Too lazy for onion. I'm going to probably use the panini. Maybe chips either pickle or truffle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

It was alright. Too much liverwurst not enough swiss flavor and I didn't leave it on the panini long enough so the middle wasn't warm. I went with the truffle potato chips which are strong tasting and I'm not sure how feel about truffle flavor.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Mar 26, 2023

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

BigBadSteve posted:

This is just the kind of caring attention to posters' welfare that GBS needs more of.

Smugworth, pls refrain from eating offal in all its forms, including liverwurst, so you don't vomit and choke to death on it.

Then you can accrue all the votes for mod you deserve, while hopefully the skeletons in your ratbag opposition's closet all come to light.

This is Somethingawful. If Smugworth isn't going to consume awful than they shouldn't lead us.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Went with Tracklements Strong English Mustard this time. The problem is it isn't properly toasted as the toaster crashed, the toaster oven takes too long and I'm impatient.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Smugworth posted:

Have you tried unplugging the toaster for 10 seconds and plugging it back in

That's usually what works. I did try plugging it in as it was unplugged by somebody else but no luck. Toasters shouldn't crash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

The internet was out for a few minutes today. Probably took the toaster down with it.

Don't be absurd this isn't my Juicero.