Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which do you like better?
Real name
Username
My name is Goku
View Results

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

YeahTubaMike posted:

The funny thing about this is that I'm totally fine with my singing voice but I recorded myself rapping just out of curiosity, and it turned out that I (a Black person) sounded like a racist white person imitating a Black person. :cripes:

Lol that sounds like a creative curse a passing witch would put on you if you insulted them. Be nicer to the next witch and ask for a favor to remove it and drop bars again safely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
People tell me my voice sounds like Seth Rogan.
Also I look like him apparently.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Are you sure you're not him?

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

wesleywillis posted:

People tell me my voice sounds like Seth Rogan.
Also I look like him apparently.

Your pottery is poo poo

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
^^^ My pot is the poo poo though.

goatface posted:

Are you sure you're not him?

My hair is nicer.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Das Boo posted:

Mine is way higher pitched than I hear it. I sound like a ditzy child, but it makes customer service calls more friendly. Maybe a little more condescending, but ultimately helpful.

I do wonder how deep people with already deep voices hear themselves. What the gently caress is Patrick Page's inner voice like?!

I've got a fairly deep voice. in my head, I feel like I sound somewhat intelligent. when I hear a recording, I think I sound like a caveman. not sure if the pitch is much different?

SonOfGhostDad
Nov 16, 2022
Neither, and my life is a hell of my own making

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
I feel like I sound how Elizabeth Holmes sounded when she intentionally lowered her voice.

If I’m drunk, really high, absolutely livid or around other Americans, the Long Island starts to appear like a terrifying jump cut. You can take the girl off the island, but that island is still in her, christ.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I've had periods in my life where people called me by username IRL so the question is kind of weird for me. I'm fine with both, really.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

My nickname is so loving badass look at how badass it sounds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Staunch and proud ally of Big Pharma! We stand with you!

Dixville posted:

I think most people hate hearing their own voice. I absolutely do

I don't care anymore because I've played live music

I'd like both (internal and external voice that I hear) to be better, but people say I sound good so I took it as a stop hitting yourself

Evidently I do a pitch-perfect Stardust Bowie, all I hear is a nasally nerd

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 11:05 on Mar 30, 2023