Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

stephen_falken posted:

I, STEPHEN W. FALKEN, TRAINEE GOON, DO SOLEMNLY SWEAR TO DO WHATEVER I WAS PLANNING TO DO ANYWAY. THIS IS MY FIRST POAST.

I was born at a young age and now I'm called GenX. I like walks in the dark, dark colours like vantablack and black metal. Black, surrealist and absurdist humour are my habit. I like depressing gothic shoegaze cabaret music. I wear black all the time. Dark Dark Dark Dark. But I also heart Kyary, House on Wheels and other kawaii thingz. I'm mostly a left-wing gorilla, a hairy-eyed revolutionary. I fix problems and play music, but I am only classically trained on triangle. For my day job I do computers. Dogs yes cats no. I'm mostly a vegan so I can keep the friends I want, but sometimes on rare occasions I'll have animal pieces. Nice to meat you.

All my love,
Falken x

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU