Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
so people who go to the gym during lunch break. wtf do you do wrt to both showers and clothes changes?

so in the morning you wake up and do the morning routine but no shower, maybe get the hair wet a bit so you can put in some gel then go to work. put on clean underwear and socks in the morning. then go to work for the first half of the day, go to the gym during lunch. shower after the gym (using gym clothes.) so then you put on a new pair of underwear socks and an undershirt. so on a gym day you end up going through THREE pairs of underwear (including gym underwear) plus two pairs of socks. is this right? it just seems so decadent. but i cant figure out a better way

this is ALSO a general shower and laundry advice thread, so if anyone has any questions about those topics, please share them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
for Lunch Questions. i work 30-35 hours a week on my main gig and take two hour lunches

My Spirit Otter posted:

Why would you need 3 pairs of underwear? Just freeball during your workout and put the same pre-workout undies back on. Also shower in the morning before you work

so no shower after gym?!

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Give your sweaty undies and socks a quick soak in the office bathroom sink, squeeze em out and you’re good to go op.

this is the kind of innovative thinking that will get you far in this firm

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
it feels wrong to take off underwear and socks and then put them back on, especially after a shower

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
so you shower at night then you put on new underwear after that shower. then you wake up and go to work with the underwear you slept in? then you change them after the lunch shower, and then again after the night shower? so it's still two pairs of underwear per day and three including the gym ones!! wtf

plus two showers!! decadent

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

My Spirit Otter posted:

I worked with a guy who would only wear socks once then threw them out

lili uzi vert always wears new white tshirts and they appear in his wardrobe and he doesnt know where they come from

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
there is also the Fragrance Question

i will have to use double the amount of fragrance on gym days if i shower after working out. what the heck! this is ridiculous

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
cum is basically free

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

BigHead posted:

For ten years I worked out on my lunch breaks every day. Two pairs of underwear and socks per day, not three though. I don't know where you get three. Do you sleep in clean underwear? I don't, but who's to say what's weird? I wore one pair from 1pm to 6am, and one pair from 6am to 1pm. I didn't do a clean undershirt afterwards but I had a separate gym shirt every day. So two shirts, maybe three if we went out that evening and I used a fresh one. Kept the same pair of shorts for the whole week though, which was dicey by Friday.

Anyway, working out at lunch was the best. Only old rich white straight people and me at the bougie downtown gym I used. We did spinning classes and whatnot so all the regulars made friends. It was great job networking too.

gym underwear is the Third Pair