Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)

Chinatown posted:

leftover chinese food the next morning

Got some in the fridge right now from last night gonna be a good lunch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Floodixor posted:

My question is that for Chinese food, what are you supposed to do with the old rice? Usually by the next day it's all dried out and not fun to eat.

Shove it in your gaping maw anyway

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Floodixor posted:

I guess fried rice is less prone to drying out vs white rice and if I'm eating Chinese food in the morning, yeah it'll be more a gaping maw situation and not "oh let's make a nice breakfast". I might not even be wearing pants in a gaping maw scenario

Leftover white rice is fail unless you use it to make fried rice imo

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Earwicker posted:

best way to eat cold leftover steak is slice it up and put it on a sandwich

however i would not say that that is the "best" way to experience steak overall.

As a salad topper is pretty good too

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

If your body can’t handle a pizza left out overnight you gotta beef da hell up imo