Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
did eric adams just call him “brother cone” lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
what the gently caress was that wahlberg poo poo

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
reminder that cease was second in cy young voting last year but deemed not good enough to make the all-star team

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
astros fans booing like morons on an accidental HBP

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006

Dog Faced JoJo posted:

So who is the WSox closer right now?

lopez, I assume

also vaughnie hell ya

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
always nice to ruin the party

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
gary cohen plugging jeffrey loria’s book :barf: that felt like a paid advertisement

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
wow jeff mcneil, I thought there was no way he didn’t score

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
robert cannot lay off the low breaking ball so far this year

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
nice throw by yaz

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
beni! eloy! yoyo!

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
:siren: seby :siren:

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
clevinger effectively wild today

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006

Dog Faced JoJo posted:

Yoan is an Astro killer. I hope he does it all season against everyone

thought he was snakebitten again with the foul ball off the shin (followed by 3 K’s and a throwing error) but he’s rebounded nicely today. I think the WBC did a lot for him mentally and physically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006

Dog Faced JoJo posted:

WSox go 2-2 against a defending WS champion with all of the pomp involved in such. Feel kinda OK

more than ok, but could have easily had friday’s game too. shorthanded astros lineup to be sure but a road split before the first home game is all you could ask for. that said, sort out the bullpen. I think kelly has to be a 6th inning guy for now, and lopez needs to prove he has it until hendriks gets back