Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!
Dottie, our beagle mix

Daisy, our basset mix

Olivia, our mini dachshund.

The whole crew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Ok yeah Valko that sucks but this is absolutely not the thread for it

Keep this poo poo light and post pets. If Sid's cool with it and you want to talk about pets that have passed on and how you miss them sure but uh... Not like that.
There's a quite nice thread in PI for remembrances.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

Whoops, I've accidentally posted my pets twice. How embarrassing.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

Pictured: Me, living my life

Also, our dachshund also lives a majority of her life under a blanket. She has a million nicknames because we are weirdos, but the primary one is lump.