Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

Ask me about my wealthy lifestyle and passive income! I love bragging about my wealth to my lessers! My opinions are more valid because I have more money than you! Stealing the fruits of the labor of the working class is okay, so long as you don't do it using crypto. More money = better than!
Ghost in the Shell is better than Evangelion and Calorie Mate snacks are decent, at least the Maple and Chocolate ones, but goddamn are they expensive to import from Tokyo.

e: my 2013 Toyota Sienna was built in Kentucky, OP. Runs great, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

Ask me about my wealthy lifestyle and passive income! I love bragging about my wealth to my lessers! My opinions are more valid because I have more money than you! Stealing the fruits of the labor of the working class is okay, so long as you don't do it using crypto. More money = better than!

Gatts posted:

Toyota sucks rear end. Total shitshow cars.

This is incorrect. Toyotas will outlast many luxury cars and are less expensive to maintain and repair. My Sienna, for example, shares the same drivetrain as a Lexus SUV.

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

tony quidtana posted:

while I agree that Toyota owns, you drive a minivan dude stop trying to compare it to a Lexus lmao

I'm not comparing anything, my Sienna literally has a Lexus engine from the factory. I mean everybody's Sienna has a Lexus engine, so that's pretty cool.

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

tony quidtana posted:

First job I worked out of college some salesperson wouldn't shut the gently caress up about their Lexus and I told them they're just driving tarted up Camry and they legitimately looked like they were about to deck me.

Nobody cares about your lovely dodge caravan rip off dude gently caress off

lol, are you alright, man? Just text me and I'll pick you up in my minivan and we can go do some blunts.

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

Wait a minute, I have a Sony Plababation Four! I think it too might originate from the fabled Land of the Rising Sun.

It might also have a Lexus engine inside.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

tony quidtana posted:

I just bought a double DIN Sony deck for my 2003 Toyota Corolla this year that has a massive loving touch screen and apple car play and the screen is legit larger than most the ones I see in new cars lol

hey, hey, hey, hey, did you know that Camry's and Sienna's are both built on the exact same chassis which means they handle pretty much the same?

e:oh, I'm not sure you knew this, but Sienna minivans and Lexus SUVs share the exact same engine and transmission! Crazy, I know!

tango alpha delta fucked around with this message at 07:12 on Apr 6, 2023