Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

ramen is better than evangelion or the toyota corolla, imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

some other japanese exports better than either evangelion or the corolla:

- midnight diner
- the "super famicom" aka the "super nintendo" entertainment system
- enoki mushrooms
- boris
- that stuff with the dried fish and sesame seeds that you put in rice
- iron chef

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

tony quidtana posted:

while I agree that Toyota owns, you drive a minivan dude stop trying to compare it to a Lexus lmao

lmao the difference between toyota and lexus is mostly branding. the corolla is the hs250, the land cruiser is the lx, etc. and there are lexus minivans, just not in the us.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i have a 2015 prius that has been great the whole time i had it and when i had a headlight go out i went to the dealership to buy a new one and their computer went down for some reason and they couldn't do credit card transactions and i didnt have any cash on me so they gave it to me for free. thats the toyota way. or at least, the toyota of pasadena way. they also have free coffee

(the coffee is free all the time, not just when their computer is down)

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i enjoy giant robots but i'd much rather just leaf through old battletech sourcebooks than watch any anime