Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PoundSand
Jul 30, 2021

Also proficient with kites
Methanar lives in WA anyways so there's no separate tipped minimum wage and we're usually within the top few states of best min wage so if he's gonna be a wiener about it at least he chose probably the most ethical place to live to do so.

I personally like tipping here because of the above, they're making the same money as any other mediocre job so it's not a guilt/necessity so instead it just feels like a nice direct form of charity that doesn't feel like getting scammed. I tip even on carry out or whatever cause I just wanna support the store/staff and view someone else making food for me as a luxury I shouldn't be doing much anyways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PoundSand
Jul 30, 2021

Also proficient with kites

Cubone posted:

I unilaterally reject and shame the on-topic posts itt. they dignify the idea that this is an acceptable way to start a thread, which it's not

I just wanted to let people know that as much of a jackass as methanar is where he lives makes his behavior effectively no different from not tipping the cashier at your gas station or whatever. They aren't making 1 dollar an hour here or anything dumb like that, I think our min wage is almost 16 bucks an hour.