Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine
[]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

#JustGamerDadThings

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

Das Boo posted:

I think we've taken this thread as far as it can go.

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

Yeah if it just turns into dunking on Penny Arcade... Who is that for?

a truly painful question Existentialism question

for us:
"2000s/2010s SA threads that hold up"

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

Hulk Hogan Meat Shoes

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

Lt. Cock posted:

Speaking for myself and other comic artists in my orbit. I/we really appreciate that he never stops evolving his style. It does look ugly as gently caress at the moment. The fact that he’s willing to look like poo poo and keep experimenting makes him infinitely better than almost every other three panel lovely comic artist. I also don’t understand any joke in any modern penny arcade comic.

His style by the end of their fame was good (to me) and if the writer was replaced it could have eventually gone somewhere great, what with the disposable side-comics like Automata and Ranger Scouts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

:smithfrog: