Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
My best friend in high school ended up becoming the guy that you see one the street corner yelling at poo poo that isn't there and talking about voices and poo poo. One time we went to this all ages club and he got super mega wasted. We ended up bringing him home and some poo poo hit the fan we all got in trouble and from there on out, his parents didn't like me that much. They were super conservative. My parents weren't the type that were cool with underage drinking either and were *fairly* strict, but his parents were stricter than mine.
I smoked him his first marijuana too. I smoked a bunch of marijuanas with him and then he went to college, while I did what was known as the "victory lap" in Ontario high schools back in the 90s and early '00s. While I was just drinking and smoking weed still in high school, he was doing a ton of poo poo (booze, acid, shrooms, crack etc) in college and getting pretty hosed up as a result.
Apparently he'd spent some time in a psych ward or detox or some poo poo as a result.

When he came back from that year of school he was noticeably different. His parents still didn't like me and I tried to keep away from booze and weed while he was around, but he was going out with people he worked with and getting hosed up too. One time he was at a bar or something and collapsed from (??) something. I don't know what exactly, spent some time in the hospital and his parents blamed me for that even though I wasn't there. I had an alibi. I was out getting liquored up at the strip club with some guys I worked with.

Well anyway, the next time I talked to him we were going to do something and just after I hung up his mom called me back and bitched at me and said she'd call the cops if I hung out with him again, because "the last time you went out with him he almost died". Referring to the incident in the last paragraph. Except the last time I hung out with him, I was with him and his older brother, and his older brother was pretty anti-drug, so I wasn't going to be trying to smoke weed with him around his brother.

I think I only talked to him once after that and I *think* I saw him once a year or three later but he either didn't recognize/remember me or just didn't say anything to me. Its kinda hard to believe he didn't recognize me, but maybe at the time he was super hosed up or something. I dunno.

His name would be in the paper on a regular basis for a few years for doing hosed up poo poo. People used to feel obligated to tell me when he'd do something hosed up and his name would show up, but its been a while now. Hopefully he's doing better.

So uhhhhhh I guess I was a bad influence.

Anyway, I'll have a baconator and a sour cream and chive baked potato.

wesleywillis fucked around with this message at 03:20 on Apr 2, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU