Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Dogewood

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Dagwood’s penis has the same haircut

:eyepop:

Your Family
Feb 18, 2023

Dagwood is considered to be the pioneer of critical race theory.

We're only here to un-do the damage you've done to our family name.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Dagwood committed unlawful witness intimidation while I testified at the trial for his sexual assault of me

Stonehouse Beach
Feb 8, 2019
Dagwood went to a house party for the Fantastic Four shortly before they were tortured by the devil

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Dagwood's schlong is massive. Just immense. Blondie usually looks happy in the comic, for good reason.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Blondie has tortured and murdered over 70 men.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
specifically she does this the way the lady does in Goldeneye

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
The Blondej Concentration camp in Poland

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

BigBadSteve posted:

Dagwood's schlong is massive. Just immense. Blondie usually looks happy in the comic, for good reason.
It’s how he got his name. First time she saw it she said “Dag! Would.”

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Dagwood claims a demon named Doowgad possessed him and forced him to assault me while he spoke backwards

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

I know Sluggo is lit, but is Dagwood lit?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
i'm afraid dagwood is the bourgeoisie

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Dagwood cruises Grindr under the username “Dad Wood”

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Dagwood sacrificed my firstborn to Doowgad and consumed him in a giant multi-tiered sandwich with assorted condiments and fixins

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
Dagwood originated the popular Jamaican dance known as 'Daggering' (or 'Dagwoodering', before it was shortened)

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Dagwood has intentionally infected over 100 people with HIV, the virus that causes AIDS.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

Stonehouse Beach posted:

Dagwood went to a house party for the Fantastic Four shortly before they were tortured by the devil

You need to post the picture, otherwise this looks like you're joking.

kleefeldoncomics posted:

Way back in John Byrne's run on the Fantastic Four, he had Mr. Fantastic and the Invisible Woman adopt secret identities to try to raise their child Franklin in a "normal" household. The bought a place in Belle Porte, Connecticut and created the identities of Reed and Sue Benjamin, and eventually had a house warming to invite all their new neighbors over. And, if you weren't aware, their neighbors are largely residents of the newspaper funny pages...
Fantastic Four #276 panel
That's Hi and Lois at the door (as you can see, they're specifically identified by name). Going clockwise from there, we have Joe and Ann Palooka (from Joe Palooka), Dick Tracy (from Dick Tracy), Henry Mitchell (from Dennis the Menace), Herb Woodley and Dagwood & Blondie Bumsted (from Blondie), and Loretta & Leroy Lockhorn (from The Lockhorns). In the center are Skeezix (from Gasoline Alley) and Jiggs (from Bringing Up Father). Although Skeezix does look a bit more like Uncle Walt to me, Byrne himself has identified the character as Skeezix.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

D̶̞̘͔̗͇͔͍̱̈̇͋̌́̈́͋̀o̶̲̘̰͒͑̈̿͒̒̓o̶̢̭͍̹͇͙̭̿ͅẁ̵̢͙̗̲͍̘̘̳͒͊̓̇̔̃g̴̺͈̿̽͛͛̈́̈ä̴̱̣̟̭́d̸̥͕͓̮̙̹̓̉̈̎ͅ ̷̧̩̬̫̼̬͊̎̀̚ì̷͈̙̽̀̀͊͛́̕ş̶̼̝̦̞̉́̒͂̃̉̎ ̴͈̗͙̹͍͊̑̎͜h̴̭͔̱̺̤̠͒̊͋ͅͅe̶̳̣̩͓͐͜ͅṛ̸̪̯̜̟͗̅ė̴͇̈͑̊̑̇͋.̷̳̯͙̱̙̗͗̀̆͆̅̐͝

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
I never trusted Blondie after MAD magazine made a satirical strip of her locking Dagwood in the bathroom and having his boss in bed with her, while the mailmain is coming into the window, asking her if he's too early. My innocence died that day.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

has tiny, dribbling yellow cums

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

PureEvil6_13 posted:

I never trusted Blondie after MAD magazine made a satirical strip of her locking Dagwood in the bathroom and having his boss in bed with her, while the mailmain is coming into the window, asking her if he's too early. My innocence died that day.

No need to feel any shame friend; Dagwood’s into it

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
It's not a coincidence that Blondie shares a name with Hitlers dog

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Colonel Cancer posted:

It's not a coincidence that Blondie shares a name with Hitlers dog

Blondie actually IS Hitler’s dog. The Germans got up to some wild stuff with genetics.

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

No need to feel any shame friend; Dagwood’s into it

No. NOOOO!

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

PureEvil6_13 posted:

As a kid I never understood the following when I was a kid where the milk man kisses Goofy or all the other references to milk men from those years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XPADxkWGX4&t=90s

It blew my mind when I learned that it was a thing for milk-men to go around and have it away with people's wives. I learned it from an old guy I used to work with who used to be a milk man back in the UK in the 50's and that while it was a minority of women, he would be propositioned and have a go with some people's wives and that it was very common for milk men and mail men.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

D̶̡͕͉̈́̉̇̋̓̅̕ö̷̭̦̖̾̌̈́͝o̴̽̿̿̾̕͝ͅw̵͈̖̗̣̩̬̮̌̽͐̑̏̽̕g̶̨̨̟̣͔͖̪̀̆̓͠ă̸̝̟͔̮̎͌̎̕͝d̶̤̥̗́̈̓̈́͝ ̴͚̜̪̀̏͛ḥ̶͇͙͕̳̟͔͒̂̓̃̌͂͌u̸̳̟̐͊̎͐n̸̨̛̝̫̣̫̟̖̫͐͐̏̉̚͘ĝ̶̪̙̦̙̮̆͜ê̶̡̧̛̛̞̗͔̳̖̊̚r̶͍̜̹̭̈́̊̅̚͝ͅs̵̐̈́̕͝ͅ.̶͓͖̝̓ ̶͇͎̌̋͂̌F̷̢͎̩̥̟̦̗̯͆̀̓̾̚͝͝͠ę̷̼̳͇̫̐ĕ̸̻̝̺̉͊d̶̫̯͕̗̟͖̳͊̉̃͌̿̎̎ ̴̧̖͠ͅḒ̵̜͋́̋̅̿̇̐̔o̵̖͌̾̅͋́́̋ŏ̷̖͔̙̭̫͙͖̈̇̌w̴̨͈͈̗̪͕̙̠̐̇̓͆͆ğ̴͓͇̳̠͙̖̮̔̾̈́̃́̉́a̶̧̻͇͙̪͙̻̋͊͊͌̾̏d̵̻̦̪̏̍͘ ̸͕͍̞̪̥̠̃̉̏́̈͐̕y̷̢̜͋̈̿̄̎̽ọ̵̾̆ǘ̶̺̪̦̠̺̫̺̓ṟ̷̢̘̞̥̣̝̬̎͝ ̸̮͕̱̘͚̄̌c̷̙͓̹̦̰̹̔̄͂̀̋̑́̀ḧ̶̡̼̖͉́̈͑̇͐͘͝ï̵͕̪̪͉̈́l̶̨̳̹͎̐̆̔͆͜d̴̢͕̞̮͂̌͝r̷͈̽̐̉̾̽͗͑ͅe̴̪̓͂͂n̴̻͇̈́̽̇̀̌.̷̜̖̗͝

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Dagwood owns the world’s most complete collection of anime

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Smugworth posted:

Dagwood claims a demon named Doowgad possessed him and forced him to assault me while he spoke backwards

I feel for you, since Doowgad always "uses the back entrance" iykwim.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Powerful Katrinka posted:

The strips are in last year's newspaper comics thread, if you really want to read them, OP. Actual canon is that Blondie was a flapper, and Dagwood's rich parents kept trying to break them up. For some reason after one of their breakups, Blondie hangs around with the Bumstead parents and Mr. Bumstead talks to her like she's his wayward daughter who needs a job and to be less frivolous. (Mr. Bumstead prefers to hit on other young women and sometimes be romantic with his wife. I guess he respects that Blondie was his son's ex and didn't violate Bro Code)

Isn't beetle bailey dagwood's cousin who joined the army or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Beetle Bailey and Lois from Hi and Lois are brother and sister.

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Dagwood and Blondie have never consummated their marriage. Their two children are the result of a depraved ritual of Dagwood’s sinister cult that denies sexual pleasure to its members.
Beetle Bailey is their real father. His continual service at Camp Swampy is done to stay away from Blondie lest he father another child.