Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

Devils Affricate posted:

lol look at how much licensing text is on this one stupid lovely image

Oh, geez! Find your officially licensed Off the Mark.com by Mark Parisi merchandise at Egeez.com today! (cough)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Dagwood is the hidden Smash Bros DLC character

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Actually I am sorry, the previous post was incorrect. The hidden Smash Bros DLC character is actually Jughead. Jughead is being added to Smash Bros.

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Chief McHeath posted:

Dagwood was actually one of the founders of ACE Hardware but had to sell his share early because at a big meeting with investors he just kept making GBS threads himself endlessly just gallons of liquid poo poo going all through his pants and dripping off the chair in the boardroom and leaking out his legs onto the carpets all the way to the elevator it was so embarrassing he had to skip town and get into the sandwich game or whatever it is he does

On the upside, though, few people are aware that every Ace Hardware has liquid poo poo on the "secret menu" at the paint counter to commemorate this incident, and at least one long-time employee on staff trained to produce it. At very high quality, might I add!