Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YoursTruly
Jul 29, 2012

Put me in the trash
Recycle Bin
where
I belong.
My middle school Latin teacher had some funny (imo) stories about taking Latin in college. The students apparently joked that their teacher, a little old lady, was the last surviving Roman. Class was instructed in Latin. My teacher only heard her teacher speak English once.

During the final exams, my teacher, who was also taking French at the time, accidentally translated all the Latin words into French instead of English. Her teacher told her, in English, that the test's instructions were to translate it into English. She failed the exam.

The moral of the story is semper ubi sub ubi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU