Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
So if you don't know what Love Is Blind is (I envy you) it's a Netflix reality show where a group of men and a group of women meet within the "pods" which is their cute name for the chambers they go into to talk to each other through a wall. They do not know what each other looks like and they ~fall in love~ through conversation only. I think sometimes they also send things to each other. Anyway they meet and they get engaged within 10 days and after they are engaged they meet in person. They then go on a vacation together, then live together, then at the end they have to decide on their wedding day whether to say "I do."

I swear every season the pods drama gets worse. This time there have been like 5 love triangles within the course of 3 episodes. There also have been multiple attempts at making songs and they were both horribly embarrassingly bad. The one guy's guitar was out of tune and the other guy couldn't even keep any rhythm while also being horribly tone deaf. Like it's cute that the girls thought it was sweet, it served it's purpose but holy crap it was cringey. But also extremely hilarious.

This seasons delivers the goods so far, now just gotta count down to the screeching at each other phase. Then wrap it up with the ownage weddings where like half the people will probably get left at the altar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
If you wanna save the time watching all the other poo poo here's the horrible songs on a horrendously low quality youtube video where a British guy screams at the tv the whole time it's pretty awesome actually

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tSS7D4yqss

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Szyznyk posted:

I still think they need to mix some real uggos into the pods. Morbid obesity, missing limbs, horrific scarring from burns. Let’s really test the theory instead of the so-called overweight girl being absolutely beautiful.

See this is what I thought the show would be about when I first heard about it. I honestly don't know why I didn't stop watching when I realized everyone is hot. It doesn't really teach them much about not being superficial.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
New episode! Thanks for reminding me!