Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I know we said right on the box we were gonna be the team that hosed but ever since we let horny back in the curriculum it's been all these vampire the masquerade fucks around here in black leather and drinking fake blood. It's loving up the whole vibe and their music is like 1997 threw up all over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Sheev’s Sheaves & Sleeves

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

"Wait, it's DAFT, not DARTH? But I thought.. you know, the cool helmets and outfits.. okay. No, we can work with this. But can you play something more menacing? Less disco synth?"

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ78YxhZk68

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

This title contains sponsored content.

fartknocker posted:

Sheev’s Sheaves & Sleeves

Formerly Shaun's

Fivemarks
Feb 21, 2015
Would Xavier:Renegade Angel make a good Sith Lord?

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

"Wait, it's DAFT, not DARTH? But I thought.. you know, the cool helmets and outfits.. okay. No, we can work with this. But can you play something more menacing? Less disco synth?"

sorry man, the big boss upstairs says disco's the thing. this is as close as i could get

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei_VEQdgpZg

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
We already got imperial dubstep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lexk3hekQTc

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Fivemarks posted:

Would Xavier:Renegade Angel make a good Sith Lord?

What doth force?

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Now announcing their arrival to the Dark Gathering of Sith Lords, Darth Liefeld. Darth Liefeld, as you know, has mastered the unnatural power of the Dark Side to augment the strength of his upper body at the cost of spinal fortitude.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Bogus Adventure posted:

Now announcing their arrival to the Dark Gathering of Sith Lords, Darth Liefeld. Darth Liefeld, as you know, has mastered the unnatural power of the Dark Side to augment the strength of his upper body at the cost of spinal fortitude.

and don't even ask about his feet!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Jazerus posted:

and don't even ask about his feet!

Apprentices speculate that Darth Liefeld's power has something to do with the many pouches he wears around his armor, especially around his upper and lower legs.