Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
Considering I was the one pressing people to donate to the Internet Archive, and because I've used it a lot to look into things people have mentioned here in the book fair, I also will put up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Go check out my Fabled Lands LP while I do a book club writeup as thread requested.

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Awesome! Definitely looking forward to the write-up, definitely gonna read that LP!

We should be all caught up with tags up to this point, thank you to everyone who has donated so far!

Chococat
Aug 22, 2000
Forum Veteran

Done! Gang tag me please, I want my personal pan pizza. :allears:

Chococat fucked around with this message at 12:58 on May 17, 2023

Dip Viscous
Sep 17, 2019

Heads up, those black lines aren't opaque.

\/ Yeah

Dip Viscous fucked around with this message at 23:15 on May 16, 2023

Chococat
Aug 22, 2000
Forum Veteran

Thanks for the heads up! I'm a bit vision impaired so I didn't catch it, is the new version I uploaded better?

Tongue-Tied
Mar 10, 2007

Pillbug
My company does matching so Room to Read got double.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ortho
Jul 6, 2021

Please sir and/or madam, might I have a gang tag?