Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

What's the biggest "money match" the company could book with the current roster?
No build: CM Punk versus Jon Moxley
Medium build: CM Punk versus Chris Jericho
Big build: CM Punk versus Kenny Omega

Will controversial middle aged man CM Henderson make his long speculated-about return?
yea

Will Sting wrestle his last match?
nah

What wrestlers from other promotions will pass through the Forbidden Door (two months after the actual show Forbidden Door)?
Will Ospreay
Zack Sabre Jr.
Kenta

Which English wrestlers will get the chance to show out in front of their home country, and which will be told "Sorry buddy, not even nationalism can get you on this card" (aka "Falling below the Kip Sabian Line")?
PAC (injured again or weird problems)
??? Jimmy Havoc

Which hot free agents could be brought into the fold?
Drew Galloway
Grizzled Young Veterans
Chris Ridgeway

Which lukewarm free agents could be brought into the fold?
Big Damo?

Which dangerously frigid free agents could be brought into the fold?
Harry Smith
Paige's Brother

--

i checked and cm punk is on the roster. will ospreay would be big money and could easily main event. probably will even. but he's not on the aew roster. as for anything else, don't say stuff about wrong stuff or stuff that can't happen. that's hosed up to do. i mean don't say stuff that i said is wrong or can't happen even if you're right. i wasn't telling you not to say those things. i had to come out of bed and edit this one because it could have been a massive misunderstanding that hosed with the entire thread.

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 08:12 on Apr 6, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it won't put more people in the building to select the correct main event even if it will make the show less smooth. but ospreay will bring in some people so definitely put him against someone huge. first, sixth, or last. and that the bottom line

the exception is if the main event was just a regular tv match but that's a different and much more serious infraction. bottom line.

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 06:10 on Apr 8, 2023

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

they can say darby "all in" right before he jumps off a cliff. it would be remembered for months

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

[limmy voice] jack jester

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

[limmy voice] mezza jez the paedo (heel wrestler)