Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Found the book I was trying to remember while I was writing this post, so I thought I might as well post it anyway. The book was about a normal kid who discovers supernatural elements have been existing alongside the normal world, and I think the two main forces were essentially angels and demons. The main character's name was Raymond, and at one point someone disparages his name, to which e replies with something along the lines of 'It means "King of the world," what could be a cooler name?' There was also something about good deeds letting people accumulate "brownie points," which could be traded in for wishes or miracles, with more powerful effects the more brownie points used. Thought it might have been written by Jane Yolen or Lynn Abbey, but it was actually Jody Lynn Nye, and fairy godmothers instead of angels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU