Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
##bash mocking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

##vote execute no one

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
...Toal, why are you voting to no-execute now?

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 7

Toalpaz (2): MockingQuantum, SporkChan
Execute No One! (2): t a s t e, Toalpaz
MockingQuantum (0): Toalpaz, Toalpaz

Not Voting (2): Cloacamazing!, PlasticAutomaton

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is May 02nd, 2023 at 8 p.m. UTC -- that's in about 6 hours, 56 minutes.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Cloacamazing! posted:

...Toal, why are you voting to no-execute now?

. . . Why do you and plastic have no cases against anyone itt and no intention on voting anyone with less than a day to deadline?

You either execute no one, or you vote mocking with me, or you make me lose.

Both of you have said susp on mocking in masonry but neither of you intend on voting today and want to wait it out.

If you don't want to vote mocking, we should decide to no execute. It's pretty clear cut.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Also spork, you know I'm not scum. You know I'm working to catch scum. I've caught scum, known scum have literally tried to kill me/waste town time. Just unvote, I'm working with you even if you didn't like some of the theories I took to thread (didn't even vote on, just brainstorming because there's 6 players left)

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
Like I said in the masonry, I think it has to be taste or Quantum at this point. I guess worst case is we misyeet today, nightkill goes through, leaving us at four players and we yeet the other one?

##bash taste

##vote Quantum

Might as well keep myself protected then.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
It's not Spork, it's not Plastic, that's what I believe. I also think Toal's telling the truth about being a surv and definitely about wanting to work with town.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

##vote: Quantum

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

One day I will proofread my posts well, but today is not that day.

Toalpaz posted:

Also spork, you know I'm not scum. You know I'm working to catch scum. I've caught scum, known scum have literally tried to kill me/waste town time. Just unvote, I'm working with you even if you didn't like some of the theories I took to thread (didn't even vote on, just brainstorming because there's 6 players left)

You are right, I'm sure you're not scum. I'm not as certain you're on my team though.

I do trust Clo and Plastic though, and it's not like I've got great feeling about MQ right now. So I'm willing to join in, just less certain than I'd like.

##bash taste

##vote MockingQuantum

MockingQuantum
Jan 20, 2012

lol who is able to send messages during the day again? toal? in any case thank you to whoever sent me the message "YOUSA GUNNNA DIEEEEE"

is this truly the end for MockingQuantum? Can it be? I'm excited for my very first vote-out, and my very first vote-out as a townie, it's a memory I'm always going to cherish.

I swore in my last game that I wanted to be the hammer on my very first vote execution so I'm very tempted to do that just for the lols

MockingQuantum
Jan 20, 2012

gonna ##vote no execute for now just to tie it up while I ponder a very silly self-hammer

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

##vote mocking quantum

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: MockingQuantum was actually town, I can't believe you all.

Votecount for Day 7

MockingQuantum (4): Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Cloacamazing!, PlasticAutomaton, SporkChan, Toalpaz
Execute No One! (2): t a s t e, Toalpaz, MockingQuantum, Toalpaz
Toalpaz (0): MockingQuantum, SporkChan, SporkChan, MockingQuantum

Not Voting (0):

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is May 02nd, 2023 at 8 p.m. UTC -- that's in about 3 hours, 40 minutes.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"
Anisha here! It seems like the red rain has finally cleared, and what do we see? Oh my, that is an old ma... machine! Look at this, it's a genuine Run-O-Tron 120!!!! This is not just 1930s retro style, thisssssss is the real deal, ladies and gentlemen, straight out of the Saint Melo Grand Prix!! Where did MockingQuantum even get that thing?! We had no idea there were sti... OOOOOOW THAT HAS TO HURT! HE HAS BEEN HIT, HE IS... hey! hands off that hoverboard!! It's a piece of art, you philistines! SHOO! HEEEEY!! REFEREE!!! ARE YOU BLIND OR WHbszzztszbszzt

MockingQuantum, TOWN aligned Sage, has been knocked off a very pricey hoverboard Day 7!

A retro PM posted:

You see beyond the veil and what you see is death. Heroes need your aid to restore balance to this decadent world.

You are a TOWN-aligned Sage. You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

At night, you can ##peer into another player of your choice or ##meditate.

If you ##peer into a player, you will get a list of everyone who visited them and a second list of everyone they visited. This is a one-shot ability.

If you ##meditate, you will get a charge of your ##peer into ability.

It is now Night 7! 24h for night actions!

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
Harvest will come, ladies and gentlemen. It will. Until then, please endure and enjoy our competitors looping through the marvelous Jalebi desert. Such sights. Such bravery. Harvest will come. It will, ladies and gentlemen. Please enjoy our competition and endure the marvelous Jalebi desert. Such endurance. Such harvest will come, brave ladies and gentlemen. Until then, loop through the marvelous Jalebi sights. Such sights. Such will. Ladies and gentlemen, harvest comes. Enjoy the brave Jalebi desert.

Bhagavad Gita 1.29 posted:

vepathuś ca śarīre me
roma-harṣaś ca jāyate
gāṇḍīvaṁ sraṁsate hastāt
tvak caiva paridahyate

My whole body trembles, my hair stands on end, my bow slips from my hand, and my skin burns.

No one has died. It is now Day 8.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 8

Not Voting (5): Cloacamazing!, PlasticAutomaton, SporkChan, t a s t e, Toalpaz

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to execute. The current deadline is May 05th, 2023 at 8 p.m. UTC -- that's in about 2 days, 4 hours.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

:shepface:

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

vepathuś ca śarīre me
roma-harṣaś ca jāyate
gāṇḍīvaṁ sraṁsate hastāt
tvak caiva paridahyate

You hafta admit, this is some preacher poo poo

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Taste where did you go?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

We have not scum serial preacher,

Not scum bg to the hero

Hero miller one shot giver

Unstoppable doctor

And thrice spared survivor masonize

This is some hosed up poo poo, what are your powers preacher? Just visiting?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Who have you visited every night

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Taste where did you go?

Taste was double bashed, shouldn't have been able to go anywhere.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

..oh yeah.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

Toalpaz posted:

We have not scum serial preacher,

Not scum bg to the hero

Hero miller one shot giver

Unstoppable doctor

And thrice spared survivor masonize

This is some hosed up poo poo, what are your powers preacher? Just visiting?

Well I have the bulletproof stuff from bashing. Other than that, just visiting.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Let's just bash one of and murder the other for Clo and Taste.

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

PlasticAutomaton posted:

You're that confident in Toal?

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

Toalpaz posted:

Who have you visited every night

Honestly I didn't really keep track of it, my main goal was to avoid running into people that were likely to be the nightkill.

N1: Cube
N2: Toal
N3: shwin
N4: Plastic
N5: Quantum
N6: Spork
N7: Toal

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

SporkChan posted:

salad said he was bashproof if he didn't use an action

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

PlasticAutomaton posted:

I'm in favor of half of that plan.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

SporkChan posted:

You're that confident in Toal?

Yeah.

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

Cloacamazing! posted:

Honestly I didn't really keep track of it, my main goal was to avoid running into people that were likely to be the nightkill.

N1: Cube
N2: Toal
N3: shwin
N4: Plastic
N5: Quantum
N6: Spork
N7: Toal

I thought you were a loud visitor? I wasn't visited any night.

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

Cloacamazing! posted:

I'm in favor of half of that plan.

If you're town you shouldn't have any problem being bashed tonight.

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

Personally I'm more suspicious of Toal than of Clo.

But right now I'm most suspicious of taste, so I'm willing to vote them out and see.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

SporkChan posted:

I’m super powered if I don’t use an action remember

I protected toaly “because town doesn’t deserve it after that”

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

And to that end I’m usually pretty understanding but it’s a terrible play to take out an uncountered doctor who helped push opop from nothing to execution, do better town

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
I'm not loud, when did I ever say that? And I'm opposed to getting bashed because my BP can only trigger if I'm active, obviously.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

With that said ##vote not to execute anybody ever again in this game or at least today

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
Is there some sort of role that needs to have endless days and nights without kills, or what's your plan here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Cloacamazing! posted:

Is there some sort of role that needs to have endless days and nights without kills, or what's your plan here?

I want scum to proactively try to win the game. Play to your win condition, whoever you are