Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
go gently caress yourself blue there's no universe where that's even plausibly a strike

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

well at least framber is absolutely cruising so far

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Stealing third with 2 outs and getting such a good jump there's not even a throw, wow

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I don't understand why the Astros have never been able to touch loving Andrew Heaney

like even if you're going to make can banging jokes, he was their bane even then

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I never realized Andrew Heaney was the BABIP God.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

This whole time I've been saying Boo-bon not booing

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
God dammit Dubon you cant be giving up outs unless you're SURE I dont'; care how loving high your average is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
gently caress you blue

e: Whatever I guess its not our night again