Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

good dad, good dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

jesus WEP posted:

good dad, good dog

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life

got some dogs here

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

those are some very good dogs!

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

just went to the gym, but I'm going to go outside and throw the ball to the dog for a bit before I shower off

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

yall there's something wrong with poodle jones

he's too long!!!!!!!!!!!!!

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

my dog loves tennis balls a little too much. the vet said she's grinding down her teeth on them so now I put them up and she's going through withdrawals.

I'll still go and play fetch with her though. Just can't keep them laying around for her to chew on.

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life

Achmed Jones posted:

yall there's something wrong with poodle jones

he's too long!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im sorry to tell u but that may be the longest dog around

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

akadajet posted:

my dog loves tennis balls a little too much. the vet said she's grinding down her teeth on them so now I put them up and she's going through withdrawals.

I'll still go and play fetch with her though. Just can't keep them laying around for her to chew on.

our dog growing up was obsessed with chewing rocks and hosed up her teeth pretty bad. she used to jump into rivers and pull out 10cm round rocks, work on them for days until she managed to break them in half. idk wtf

the best thing we did for her was getting her a kong. even those she was a small-medium dog we had to get the super hardcore one

git apologist fucked around with this message at 01:07 on Apr 22, 2023

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

git apologist posted:

our dog growing up was obsessing with chewing rocks and hosed up her teeth pretty bad. she used to jump into rivers and pull out 10cm round rocks, work on them for days until she managed to break them in half. idk wtf

the best thing we did for her was get her a kong. even those she was a small-medium dog we had to get the super hardcore one

mine just carried tennis balls around all of the time. the felt is sorta abrasive so her longer teeth are clearly worn where she was biting down on them.

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

took these two madlads for a walk in the rain

Dijkstracula
Mar 18, 2003

You can't spell 'vector field' without me, Professor!

have some ginger pics from the vault

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

Dijkstracula posted:

have some ginger pics from the vault

:3:

An cruiscin lan
Mar 4, 2020
https://imgur.com/a/MXJIh4F.JPG

He's absolutely knackered these days and his killing days are behind him but there was a time when there wasn't a rat safe from his murderous blood lust.

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

leisure

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

got to pet this good girl at little jones's little league game the other day

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

lengthy

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

boggins kept coming into my office to say hello today

Dijkstracula
Mar 18, 2003

You can't spell 'vector field' without me, Professor!

someone wants a SCRATCH!!!

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

long snout on the crowdog!

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Our neighbor's dog wandered into our back yard this morning without any tags on so we didn't know whom he belonged to since we're still new here.

Absolute sweetheart and just looking for company in the rain.
Mrs. Nasty took him up to the vet to get his chip scanned right before the neighbors came over looking for him. :shobon:

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I love labs so much :3:

I don’t think I’ll ever have another one though. 3 years of having an 80-110lb rocket sled of a puppy has me thinking lazy rear end Great Danes and newfies are probably better choices

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I’ve come to the conclusion that dogs are much braver than humans because they go down stairs head first every single day, and have all their weight pushing them down

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I’m posting this after watching my dog fly down the stairs too fast and slide down the remaining five or six before coming to a stop thanks to the wall at the bottom

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

what the gently caress

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

it is an extremely long dog. perhaps the longest

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
dog gettin’ ratio’d

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

echinopsis posted:

dog gettin’ ratio’d

so long… :twisted:

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost
New dog in the tk household. We adopted Bud earlier this week. He is a bit bigger than we were looking for and we have no idea how big he’s gonna get. But he’s just the sweetest boy in the whole world and we had to bring him home with us.

Turnquiet
Oct 24, 2002

My friend is an eloquent speaker.

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I’ve come to the conclusion that dogs are much braver than humans because they go down stairs head first every single day, and have all their weight pushing them down

we raise service dogs for their first two years of life and then ship them off for advanced training and placement, so we have a rotating cavalcade of puppies flowing through our house. one of the rights of passage is them learning how to head down the stairs without getting scared. more often than not, the little ones eventually psych themselves up enough to do it by barking, growling, then charging- to hilarious results.

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost
Buds first nap with the heated floor turned on. He came up rubbed on me and his lips were nice and toasty.

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

oh id definitely pet that dog

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

The Names of All Manner of Hounds: 1065 names for dogs, from a fifteenth-century manuscript

https://imgur.com/gallery/3JVAIHS

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

feelin long

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

wtf

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

its a doggy dog world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

every dog wants as much couch as possible. our dog is like 20 lbs. but still manages to occupy as much space as an adult like a champ