Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

I am so excited to be a collective with all of you guys. This is gonna be such a fantastic collab!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Okayyyy first question

Which room's mine?

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Okay okay. Gotta admit I was expecting a warmer reception from the tens of thousands of people I'll be collecting with! Come on, don't be shy now, we're all just one big borgy family!

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
You are still in the quarantine period for new assimilations. We had to implement a quarantine policy after that incident when all of our computational resources became solely devoted to creating OVA slash-fiction.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Now look here I didn't agree to join this collective so that I could give up writing anime slash fiction- I joined this collective because I needed a way to not pay for rent or internet anymore. Let's not put the cart before the horse on any of this.

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

New borg walks into the cafeteria and plugs into a charging station. Every other borg simultaneously in unison stand up and move one charging station away from him.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
*kicks a can along the lattice walkway*

Sometimes I just wish there was more to life than a tube and a cube, ya know?

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.
If we're looking for a good time come to Node 420 and ask for 6 of 9.

Flakey fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Apr 17, 2023

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

How did a Borg cube even get a red light district?

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.
Assimilation.

Anyway new guy, keep our slashfic to ourself, we don't want the Queen giving us the old "self destruct" like that other cube.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Actually that was another reason I assimilated! We all share information in the collective right so I definitely can have the borg queen's number!

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

I know where the XBox is!!
Smellrose

reignofevil posted:

Okayyyy first question

I want to know who installed those lights. Collectively not doing poo poo

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Are we allowed to date inside our cube or do we gotta go outside the collective?

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

banned from Starbucks posted:

Are we allowed to date inside our cube or do we gotta go outside the collective?

Bad news, just found out colony wide we're on "Assimilate only". This is the no sex collective :smith:

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

reignofevil posted:

Bad news, just found out colony wide we're on "Assimilate only". This is the no sex collective :smith:

Wait, then where did those assimilated babies come from? Damnit, our unimatrix adjunct said we were on the baby making waiting list! If we don't get laid, we're going to put our foot up our rear end!

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

*slam dunks penis laser implant into the trash*

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

lol

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

We assimilated literal infants and now if something disappears from our viewscreen it's existence gets dumped from our core memory. Also we collectively filled our cyberdiapers.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Buttchocks posted:

We assimilated literal infants and now if something disappears from our viewscreen it's existence gets dumped from our core memory. Also we collectively filled our cyberdiapers.

I swear to queen if those bastards in logistics cut back on shiny keys or rattler I'm gonna.... I'm gonna....

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Mano
Jul 11, 2012

reignofevil posted:

But what about Sex of Nine?

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
So what time is dinner around here?

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

This title contains sponsored content.

lol, where's that video that was going round twitter a few months ago of a vacuum-powered trash disposal system?

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Welcome aboard! You have been signed up for Team Day on stardate 420.69. Don't forget it's business casual, but we encourage hawaiian shirts because we know you need to let your scalp tubes down sometimes too. Attendance is mandatory, all must participate.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Ever since we assimilated that Ferengi trade delegation, our motto has been "there's no I in Borg, but there is an Org as in Organization and a B as in Business". We assimilated several focus groups and they all unanimously agreed with us that it was the best motto of all the options presented.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Our Queen has written a book on productivity and motivation, it will be uploaded to the collective consciousness for adoption by all borg nodes effective immediately.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Mano posted:

But what about Sex of Nine?

Someone is in the central repository and is rapidly flipping the switch back and forth from Borg Never gently caress to Borg Only gently caress and let me tell you something I'm sick and tired of only loving

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes
Hi, fellow low level grunt drones! Working hard or hardly working, am I right? Ha ha ha. Anywho, now I've shown how "cool" and "groovy" I am, can someone get me a "hook-up" to "score" some "details of the precise network address for Unimatrix 0"? Ha ha ha. I'm not a cop.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Can the guy who keeps changing my designation to 69 of 420 plz stop or I'm gonna assimilate my foot into your rear end.

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

My podmate keeps blasting Kingon opera while I'm trying to regenerate, so I replaced his ears with serial ports.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Buttchocks posted:

My podmate keeps blasting Kingon opera while I'm trying to regenerate, so I replaced his ears with serial ports.

Ha! Once a port sucker always a port sucker that's what I always say!

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Hey, we're...uh...also new members of the Collective. We're also in search of a Cube. You wouldn't have happened to see an unassimilated humanoid woman walking around. She may or may not have tiny brown dots going down the sides of her head and neck...

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

Angepain posted:

Hi, fellow low level grunt drones! Working hard or hardly working, am I right? Ha ha ha. Anywho, now I've shown how "cool" and "groovy" I am, can someone get me a "hook-up" to "score" some "details of the precise network address for Unimatrix 0"? Ha ha ha. I'm not a cop.

That's an awfully suspicious use of non-plural pronouns... This drone must be a Unimatrix Zero user trying to throw us off the track of his compatriots by impersonating a security unit! GET HIM!

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Here's a picture of her:

She answers either to "Joey" or "Jadzia."

Please, we need that cube.

And, no, that is not a camera physically grafted into my head by the power of Leviathan... It was definitely installed with Borg nanoprobes...

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Bogus Adventure posted:

Here's a picture of her:

She answers either to "Joey" or "Jadzia."

Please, we need that cube.

Oh her, yes, she mostly hangs out on that space station near Bajor. We don't go over there ever for some reason.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

Angepain posted:

Oh her, yes, she mostly hangs out on that space station near Bajor. We don't go over there ever for some reason.

Yeah. It's certainly not because we're afraid of the Starfleet Captain in charge of that station though. That is NOT the reason. We didn't plan an entire invasion of Earth around the fact that he was on a mission inside a spacial anomaly that blocked sensors and communications so he could have no way of knowing we were attacking or anything. That'd be silly.

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

Hey new borg, we're putting you on the first scouting team for this colony invasion. Be sure to upload some good data on their weapons capabilities when they shoot you so that the next team can adapt, ok, thanks.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Angepain posted:

Sanguinia posted:

Yeah. It's certainly not because we're afraid of the Starfleet Captain in charge of that station though. That is NOT the reason. We didn't plan an entire invasion of Earth around the fact that he was on a mission inside a spacial anomaly that blocked sensors and communications so he could have no way of knowing we were attacking or anything. That'd be silly.

We appreciate it. We will report this news to Pinhe---the Borg Queen.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
How many levels of brand new Borg are you on? Pff. That is nothing, watch this:

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Bogus Adventure posted:

We appreciate it. We will report this news to Pinhe---the Borg Queen.

HEY WAIT A SECOND

Mustaches aren't permitted on cube after Awakening Day, violations are death. I'm a cool disciplinary drone so I'm just gonna warn ya but next time might not be so easy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

reignofevil posted:

HEY WAIT A SECOND

Mustaches aren't permitted on cube after Awakening Day, violations are death. I'm a cool disciplinary drone so I'm just gonna warn ya but next time might not be so easy!

Understood. We'll take this uncompliant drone to the grooming alcove immediately.

*frantically whispers* I TOLD you that mustache would get us in trouble!