Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost

Someone please do the needful and post the gdamn funny!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

really queer Christmas posted:

Yeah, a memorial of poo poo!!

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Regarde Aduck posted:

shame on the trump thread

:hmmyes:

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

wiat what happened

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

the idea of being barefoot at a strip club is grossing me out

Internet Poster
Nov 1, 2020

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

lil poopendorfer posted:

Someone please do the needful and post the gdamn funny!!!

Iron Crowned 14 years ago posted:

From my thread a few months back:

Some weirdo 14 years ago posted:

Aw man, I was expecting some antics :smith:

If the stripper's out, I think you owe it to this thread to get into trouble with some other chick, any chick. C'mon man throw us a bone, let the hijinx ensue!

Well, I have some upcoming antics, but first a few updates. If you don't give a poo poo about the epilogue to the last thread, you can skip to the bold line.

Carly and I still talk, and Laura and Carly are still friends. I still hang out with Laura on a regular basis, although even more now.

I did locate the stripper Ana a few weeks back, at a new club, that's 30 minutes out, I didn't get a chance to give her poo poo yet, as I saw her enter the dressing room and she didn't come back out before I left.

The new thread starts here

On Monday I lost my job of three years. It was actually a pretty big layoff, and things are looking grim for my former employer right now, but that's not what this thread is about.

I received my Federal Tax return on Wednesday, and when I filed, I had dreams of spending a few hundred down at Ye Olde Tittybar, but with my new found lack of income, I only took a fraction.

Being about 3 in the afternoon on a Wednesday, there was me and one other patron. The other patron had apparently bought each of the three girls who were working a rather large dancer drink. I had pretty much come in to tell one of the dancers that I have a rapport with, Michelle, what was up, and that I probably wouldn't be in for a while.

Whenever Michelle was on stage, she pretty much just spent it over at my spot talking, because there were just two patrons, and the other one was pretty much out of view of the stage with the other two girls. Anyway, at some point Mario Kart came up in our talking.

The old biker/vet that was buying the drinks, kept buying them, and was apparently pretty weird. Michelle snuck off to the dressing room at one point and sent me a text, which surprised me, I'll skip the chatlog, but I got challenged to Mario Kart 64 with her, and she'll probably win, but I had to talk big because, well, uh, I'm a guy.

The problem is I suck at Mario Kart 64, I play it with Laura all the time, and I loose all the time. If it was Double Dash, I'd be better off, because I kick Laura's rear end at that all the time.

I'm so screwed!

Tl;dr A stripper has challenged me to Mario Kart 64, I am going to get a severe rear end kicking, help goons!

Iron Crowned, 2 months later (but 14 years ago) posted:

Some weirdo 14 years ago posted:

Did you every play Mario Kart with this girl or did she just keep taking your money for attention? I just gotta know!

Nope

Some other weirdo 14 years ago posted:

He said in another thread that sometimes he will spend nearly $12 a week at the strip club.

:eng101: At the moment due to my unemployment status, I spend $60 once a month, so it averages to about $12 a week

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

3pm on a weekday, alone lmao. god that is depressing.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
he made posts about going to strip clubs just to eat the food... he was truly lost

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
also very creepy he followed a stripper to another club after she left the old one and wanted to confront her over something

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
MFW HEAVEN IS A STRIP CLUB

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

https://www.theonion.com/i-think-that-stripper-really-liked-me-1819583467

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

lmfao everytime

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
is this a wake

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Al! posted:

is this a wake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrrCZNfvbDo

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

http://i.imgur.com/hcpOCmZ.gifv

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
lol i thought he was like 60

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

literally shakeing with rage

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Give me a 6er with this as the reason, thanks

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

oh... oh dear

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

I honestly never have any idea what's going on

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4QnXvKIwx8

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

the strip club things are creepy enough, but i really don't get the hating on dogs. like what is wrong with you that you hate animals. i have guinea pigs and just find that mindset completely baffling

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost

What a dreary existence

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Thought of dogs and died

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
oh no! dogmurder rear end in a top hat got banned? this is terrible news

Dip Viscous
Sep 17, 2019

Hand Knit posted:

I would like to make an addendum to the posted ban reason. On re-checking the discord logs the decision was made on March 13th of 2022.

Necrobama
Aug 4, 2006

by the sex ghost

Iron Crowned posted:

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

o7

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

lol

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Oh lol he was supposed to be permabanned when playtime was over for that dog killer last year

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Hatebag posted:

Oh lol he was supposed to be permabanned when playtime was over for that dog killer last year

lmao

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

you suck you always sucked and i hope you dont come back

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Loling

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

The Saucer Hovers posted:

this is the guy with the skull with the robot eyes popping out? is that who this is? this joker here

or was it like pink mohawk anime cyber girl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

i've never been to a strip club but $12/week (per visit?) sounds really cheap.