Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Oh wow it turns out that the rapsheet entry understated how gross he is.

quote:

30 something year old man who once bragged about waiting for a girl to become 18 so he could gently caress her.

Shugojin posted:

i spent too much time doing this tonight but https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3690783&userid=36529&perpage=40&pagenumber=280#post450888147 him starting to go is somewhere around there and the rest of us idiots still giving him far more credit/attention than deserved

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Tom Smykowski posted:

What was this dude's av ??

https://goons.neocities.org/?av=https://fi.somethingawful.com/safs/titles/32/d8/00036529.0000.jpg

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

was IC really the space helmet guy lol

No.

IC did post photos of himself in a full-face respirator, but the avatar he was given is the face of another poster.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Gravid Topiary posted:

if you're at a strip club solo at 3PM you are selling cocaine

what if you are buying cocaine though

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Dixon Chisholm posted:

the funny thing is the admins already agreed to perma him months ago.

they just forgot.

That was a miscommunication of a miscommunication, apparently.

vyelkin posted:

okay after talking to the other admins I'm going to try and sort this out once and for all.

What Hand Knit wrote in the LC is actually incorrect. The decision was not made to permaban Iron Crowned on March 13, 2022 and somehow missed for 13 months. Hand Knit saw another admin's summary of the ongoing discussions when we were talking about permabanning him, and missed that that message was from last year instead of this year. That made it seem like the decision was clear cut and recent rather than being one post in the middle of a larger conversation in 2022.

Iron Crowned had been given a ban on March 12th, 2022, with an explicit warning not to talk about dogs ever again, but we were still talking in the mod forum about whether it should be upgraded to a permaban. The cspam mods wanted that and so did some of the admins, and at one point it seemed like there was consensus on that, which was where the discord message Hand Knit rediscovered this morning came from: someone summarizing the mod forum discussion on discord. But the discussion actually continued after that point and into the next day on the mod forums, which is why my memory of it didn't include a final decision to permaban that was never enacted. In the end, the decision was to permaban facetoucher cat but not Iron Crowned, which is why he was left at the ban with the explicit warning not to talk about dogs.

I will amend the LC entry.

The mod forum has layers.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

im only the ik of a single thread as a joke and i dont really understand cspam posting culture like the glennthread or whos a problem poster everyone hates or not but i have felt a bit overwhelmed and conflicted on how to use my buttons and when i started to probe iron crowned i didnt really consider chaining him at first because i only knew him as the dog hater guy but when someone sent me a pm about how he made them uncomfortable and nhd probing him i decided to just chain probe and see what happened because i didnt see any value in having him around and if the cspam mods really cared they could just remove my buttons or tell me to cut it out

Shows initiative.

Promote ahead of peers.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
When I think of this website and “lasagna”, I cannot help but recall the saxophone bathtub incident.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Al! posted:

[patting the side of his favorite strip club lovingly] yeah, i've just been coming here for so long i feel home here. there's so much of me in the walls of this place

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

papersack posted:

You know he's already brought this up at the strip club.

The definite article is uncalled for.

He had a list of about a dozen that he reportedly “patronized”.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Iron Crowned posted:

Buy me all the avs you want coward, your hatred only makes me stronger