Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
get your fat rear end back here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
you suck you always sucked and i hope you dont come back

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
first post lol https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3136653

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

mr. libido talking about how much he hates dogs until kiryu hits him over the head with a bike

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

The Saucer Hovers posted:

we dont all have archives people post the funny

Iron Crowned posted:

Hello goons, I am a frequenter of strip clubs. Some could say I'm addicted to boobies.

I am currently 28 years old, and live in Wichita, Kansas. I went to my first strip club on May 5th 2006, and since then I've gone as little as once a month to multiple times a week.

I actually know quite a bit about the inner workings of strip clubs in my area, and have some stories about them.

Here's the list of known local strip clubs that I've been to in order of preference:

Michelle's Beach House (Topless)
Pleasure's (Full Nude)
Jezebel's (Full Nude)
The Retreat (Up to Full Nude Except For Shoes)
Baby Dolls (Bikini Bar)
The Red Garter Inn (Bikini Bar)
Club G's Erotic Sports Bar (Bikini Bar)
Club Sensations (Bikini Bar)
Sheena's/Bombshells (Defunct)

Feel free to ask me anything about being a regular at strip clubs.

A little while later, if I'm not asked, I'll be adding a post about good etiquette as I've seen far too many people without it.

quote:

How does your girlfriend feel about your habit?

Iron Crowned posted:

When I manage to get one I'll let you know

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
to all the hard working sex workers out there that are reading this thread do not go home with iron crowned

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
he made posts about going to strip clubs just to eat the food... he was truly lost

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
also very creepy he followed a stripper to another club after she left the old one and wanted to confront her over something

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
feeding the strippers like pigeons at the park

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
none of you seem to understand he goes to the strip club and then just sits around but doesnt buy anything he's that pathetic

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
iron crowned thinks the strippers liked him but the strippers hated him because he was the creepy guy who kept trying to befriend the strippers doing their jobs while hanging out at the strip club all day and night and not spending any money

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Platystemon posted:

No.

IC did post photos of himself in a full-face respirator, but the avatar he was given is the face of another poster.

tfw covid killing everyone but you still need the pussy

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
none of the strippers liked him and at best tolerated him and they called him that creepy guy that came in during the morning never spent any money except for the entrance fee and stayed there all day trying to talk to them while they tried to work

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

spacemang_spliff posted:

rolling up to the strip club with a stack of dried lasagna sheets instead of cash

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

trying to tip with a jar of your grandma's marinara sauce

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
big sweaty italian guy coming into the club and trying to make it rain with pepperoni slices

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Xaris posted:

I miss bust rodd now rip

so many perverted posters…. gone like the wind

i dont

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
in fact i hope bust rodd got his dick stuck in a pencil sharpener and got bust rodd for real

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Gravid Topiary posted:

pffff i remembered that a joke sixer azathhot gave me (https://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?userid=184790#frompost521465340) was based on a strikingly ominous thing iron crowned said once about a "strip club breakfast buffet omelette station"

lol hello new intrusive thought

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

pandy fackler posted:

one time all of the women at the club where my friend works got tipped with hot sauce that the guy made himself

i wonder if iron crowned made the lasagna from scratch or if it was like a frozen stouffers lasagna

i think you already know the answer to this

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

pandy fackler posted:

it was stubbs and he scraped the labels off so he could take credit for it

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Goldmine this thread

it cant get any funnier than this... goldmine before gbs finds it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lil poopendorfer posted:

A guy who averaged 12posts/day over twenty goddamn years isn’t just Gonna leave, he’s still here on some different username

i think the goon who talks about nothing but strip clubs, covid, trump, and hating dogs will be very easy to spot