Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

No no, hold off on the food and beer because you might miss something cool! Then realize you've waited too long and the lines are too long and the main card has started!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I assume the ref is going to allow the other fighter to keep hitting Goonbro?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Stay in your seat, you might miss a fight! Either way, Goonbro ain't going anywhere!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

The security guard owes us a favor, ask him to stand in line while we catch up with Goonbro, and just make sure we're back before he gets to the front of the line so we can get our food and get back to catch the next fight.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Brazilian BBQ!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I'm almost scared to ask.... what is bus meat?

Screw it, order the bus meat!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Where's the bus meat, Mekchu!?! Give us the bus meat!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

El Generico posted:

Squeeze the poofy part of his hat.

Oh God, it's flesh! :gonk:

Mekchu posted:

Expect the update on Friday

Hooray!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Look the important thing is that we get that bus meat, do whatever you gotta do, hit somebody with a rock if necessary.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Ask the doctor if bus meat is good for you, nutritionally speaking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

gently caress, on the one hand I don't know if we want to share the bus meat.... but we're sitting on gold here folks, we can trade some for a lot.... let's get that bread!