Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

It's coming a day after Peter King reported them losing faith in Malik, so it's definitely believable (sorry to the Malik fans/those in denial out there)

i believe in Malik

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

Stevie Lee posted:

i believe in Malik

mel kiper and todd mcsheas mocks today have the tittys moving up to 3 for stroud

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

I like Stroud a lot and would love for the Colts to draft him at 4, but I don't know if I'd be willing to pay what it'll cost the Titans to move from 11 to 3 for him in their current situation

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

ShakeZula posted:

I like Stroud a lot and would love for the Colts to draft him at 4, but I don't know if I'd be willing to pay what it'll cost the Titans to move from 11 to 3 for him in their current situation

If the Colts were gonna move up I think they would have already when it probably would have been cheaper. I think they're fine staying where they are and taking Levis or Richardson.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

Codependent Poster posted:

If the Colts were gonna move up I think they would have already when it probably would have been cheaper. I think they're fine staying where they are and taking Levis or Richardson.

Oh I agree for the Colts, I'm just saying if I were the Titans I'd have to absolutely sure that Stroud was a likely top 10 QB in the league to make that deal

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

ShakeZula posted:

Oh I agree for the Colts, I'm just saying if I were the Titans I'd have to absolutely sure that Stroud was a likely top 10 QB in the league to make that deal

Well thats what every gm should do when they trade up for a qb lol

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Teva posted:

Well, our mediocre LT decided to do PEDs i guess, so our Oline is going to be even more poo poo this season.
Barring injuries this is probably all upside, Walker Little is better and this keeps the Jags from being dumb and extending Robinson (whose dead money clears after this year)

Teva
Feb 22, 2007

JT Jag posted:

Barring injuries this is probably all upside, Walker Little is better and this keeps the Jags from being dumb and extending Robinson (whose dead money clears after this year)

Who starts at RT then? Wells? Not really encouraging.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Teva posted:

Who starts at RT then? Wells? Not really encouraging.
Competition between Wells and a theoretical third round or so RT/swing tackle, I imagine

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Rumors about the titans taking on Hopkins in a move up to three. loving kill me if that happens

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Rumors about the titans taking on Hopkins in a move up to three. loving kill me if that happens

lmao no thanks

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

welp

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
The Texans have gone insane

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

go texans!!!!!!!!!

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
welp lets see what Run has up his sleeves, because the Texans are making big moves

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

fast cars loose anus posted:

I've resigned myself to the Texans doing something dumb and am choosing to be excited to see which dumb path it will be

Not gonna lie they managed to surprise me by both doing the right thing with the 2 pick and then immediately doing something stupid in terms of what they traded (but the pick at 3 in a vacuum is good)

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

hahah wow colts really

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

texans went buck wild. on the one hand, I wanted stroud and can't hate getting the #1 defensive player. and caserio has given no reason to believe he'll pick a gem in the middle of the first

on the other, if the texans are awful again and the cards get a top 3 pick, woof

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

lol colts

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
my god I hope the Titans don't take Levis

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Anthony Richardson is gonna be awesome in a year or two.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Codependent Poster posted:

Anthony Richardson is gonna be awesome in a year or two.

in the usfl sure

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

texans should bring nuk back

e: if the "nuk plus 3 for 11" rumor was true and the texans didn't do "nuk plus 3 and maybe a 3rd for 12" then lmao at how dumb they are as usual

Intruder fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Apr 28, 2023

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
titans should pick a WR for Malik to throw to, imo

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

please do not take levis, tits

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

the tits are definitely taking levis

he'll end up being better than stroud because texans

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

if they do radio will be unbearable for the next year

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Intruder posted:

he'll end up being better than stroud because texans

that would suck imo

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

ty ran carthon

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Like the pick

Suck this year and get Caleb please

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Rebuild that line, baby.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

no reason to blow the qb load early

poo poo you could potentially even extend tanny if you gently caress up and win too many games this year

mike vrabel would die before tanking anyway

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Love the moves for both Houston and tennessee. Not loving Richardson to Colts but I guess they don’t exactly have to start him right away with minshew there.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

levis to the commanders would be funny. if he doesn't go there i can't see him going in the first at all.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Love the moves for both Houston and tennessee. Not loving Richardson to Colts but I guess they don’t exactly have to start him right away with minshew there.

the success of the texans draft already rested on stroud so might as well get anderson I guess idk

if stroud is bad his first year and is a stud the texans maybe hosed up, if he's a complete bust then it doesn't matter?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Soul Glo posted:

no reason to blow the qb load early

poo poo you could potentially even extend tanny if you gently caress up and win too many games this year

mike vrabel would die before tanking anyway

Don't put that into this world

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Metapod posted:

Don't put that into this world

you know its true bb

and for the right price, its not a bad option

he's literally above average

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
A one or two year extension for tannehill would give us cap relief and wouldn’t necessarily mean he had to be here past this season. They’d be dumb not to pursue it

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007
I'm not excited about Anthony Richardson, but I don't think the Colts had a lot of choice. At least they didn't take Levis (I am preparing myself to look like an idiot for this take in a year or two).

Jivesauce fucked around with this message at 03:02 on Apr 29, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Soul Glo posted:

you know its true bb

and for the right price, its not a bad option

he's literally above average

It's a terrible option because the ceiling is low. I want to win a championship he isn't good enough