Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
What's really odd is the gm saying oline qb and wr were deep and still didn't take a wr lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
titans could have stayed put and had a draft so far of skronski, and two of ced tillman/hyatt/hooker/mims jr/josh downs/darnell washington

like i just do not get it. instead you're taking back ups?

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
no ACL?? guess you don't need one of those

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

can't tear your ACL if you don't have one

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
The more I think about day 2 the more mad and unexcited I get

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
gotta say

think the Jaguars have had an excruciatingly mid draft so far

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Bismack Billabongo posted:

A grim winter in the south.

At least this part of the 2023 OP can be safely copied over to the 2024 one

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

reading a draft profile of the receiver the texans drafted and lol: "Listed at 5-8, 163"

also frames are a funny thing because im taller and fatter than this guy but we weigh about the same

Teva
Feb 22, 2007

Yeah, baffled by the tank pick with everything else we could use bodies for.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

lobster shirt posted:

reading a draft profile of the receiver the texans drafted and lol: "Listed at 5-8, 163"

also frames are a funny thing because im taller and fatter than this guy but we weigh about the same

taller than trindon holliday but not as heavy somehow

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

man i loved trindon holliday, he was so cool

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Metapod posted:

What's really odd is the gm saying oline qb and wr were deep and still didn't take a wr lol

hey we got the mayo qb who looked bad anytime he played decent competition

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
If Will Levi’s is bad: Billy Jeans is not my lover (cause we don’t gently caress with him)

If will Levi’s is good: Billy Jeans King

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Love this whyles pick

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
You can’t shut down a teams wide receivers if they don’t have any wide receivers

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

titans about to play football like it's 1932

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Day 1: good
Day 2: disastrous
Day 3: pretty good

Is how I would say this draft went

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

after reading up on the RB, i don't hate this draft. he seems to have had a very heavy, successful year post-surgery.

they are very obviously in full rebuild mode without being willing to acknowledge it.

it still does not make sense to me to go about it like this unless they have some trades planned to get a DeHop or Jeudy or someone to catch a ball. i'll allow that maybe Burks has progressed to be a true WR1 but NWI ain't it as his WR2.

and if will levis is a good starter in 2024, getting him at 33 will be seen as a fantastic steal.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Aside from the rb pick, who I will stress is a good player that I think we had no business going for, I like the draft overall, but I am not relishing this team leaning even further into caveman ball this year.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Yeah spears looks like really good player but like it's so outside of everything this team needs

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
wrs are cool, would like to have one

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Pimpcasso posted:

wrs are cool, would like to have one

here you go

https://twitter.com/MathBomb/status/1645527498581475329?t=Nb2jdjEMVHz5en_anGh_uA&s=19

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

all this nerd poo poo and you don't mention his awesome mustache

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Has their ever been a 7th rounder with a more inside track to be a starter than this wr lol

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

Will Levi’s ladies and gentlemen

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Metapod posted:

Has their ever been a 7th rounder with a more inside track to be a starter than this wr lol

Doubtful. Also I will echo the above post and leave you all with this.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
:eyepop:

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

I don't understand how a scale that puts someone in the top 2% of a sample and grades him 9.78 out of ten can also have a red and a bunch of yellow in the individual measurements

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Big Q's House of Pancakes

Fun Shoe

Ballard has a type

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
A couple titans beat reporters are speculating that Corey davis is going to be a priority for the titans once New York cuts him. I would be thrilled to have him back at this point

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

A couple titans beat reporters are speculating that Corey davis is going to be a priority for the titans once New York cuts him. I would be thrilled to have him back at this point

the problem is he hasn't been very productive since leaving the titans

granted, he's been on the jets, but still, his best year was his last with the titans

as needy as we are though, i welcome any and all pass catching fellows that would like to get paid by the adams-strunk family

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

Soul Glo posted:

the problem is he hasn't been very productive since leaving the titans

granted, he's been on the jets, but still, his best year was his last with the titans

as needy as we are though, i welcome any and all pass catching fellows that would like to get paid by the adams-strunk family

Antonio Clown?

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

The Big Jesus posted:

Antonio Clown?

buddy we're already the circus of the league WHY NOT

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Corey Davis is destined to be a Falcon.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Antonio brown is a violent rapist so I’m gonna say no on him

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Soul Glo posted:

titans about to play football like it's 1932

As we have seen from CJ2K and King Henry. If you don't have a passing threat that's legitimate teams will just stack the box. Now look if they want to run it on 3 of 4 downs this year and play 4 down football with some HB, RB1, RB2 hammer ball - well I'll watch that poo poo but our defense is gonna have to be legendary to keep the points down from opposing teams.

Not posting anything uniquely interesting here, just living my Titans life.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Big Jeff

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Metapod posted:

Big Jeff

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
I bring a peace offering

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OzXZGA1k3s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Let's go air is getting into those lungs 😤😤😤

https://twitter.com/jwyattsports/status/1658520895512510469?t=cD8MxQOPMcwrO6FOTwLQsg&s=19