Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

Funny star trek story:

When I was a kid my brother and I found out that search for Spock was on TV at like 2am and we stayed up all night to watch it and he was hyping it up as this awesome movie where Spock comes back to life or something and right before the movie came on it was interrupted by breaking news that Princess Diana died in a car crash and we both got so insanely pissed off we woke our parents up from yelling at the TV

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Fungah! posted:

redlettermedia tricked me into watchin picard s3, the first four episodes are really good but man the next three are very much not as good. i fuckin hate new trek lol. kurtzman is a war criminal

lol a buddy of mine had this exact same experience. but gently caress old trek owns so i understand wanting to believe

copy
Jul 26, 2007

elf help book posted:

i keep clicking on more youtube ds9 ferengi clips lately, cant get enough

episode where quark's family are the roswell aliens popped into mind immediately after reading this post

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol ferengi ftw

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol every time

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lmfao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

trying to jack off posted:

hans gruber falls from nakatomi plaza and the moment his body makes impact with the ground claptrap springs out

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Leadthumb posted:

Was thinking about the DS9 episode where a vulcan snaps and starts wallhacking bullets into people all over the station using a transporter. Might be time for a rewatch.

prob gonna do that after my hunter x hunter rewatch myself. ds9 was badass

copy
Jul 26, 2007

my sisters did a bigass star trek binge a few years back and came away from it telling me that enterprise was way better than its rep. i'll prob watch it at some point but i remember trying to watch it when it first came out and it just didnt click the way every other star trek had so it's always lower priority for me than just watching tng or ds9 if i feel like i want some star trek. god speed fungah i believe in you

copy
Jul 26, 2007

miles o'sadness ftw

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Plutonis posted:

I think the perfect comparison was people comparing him to Paulie on the Sopranos episode where they go to Italy

lol drat

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol just remembered the tng ep where riker is like an exchange student on a klingon ship and he fits in perfectly. i felt like hed finally found his people lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

they give him some gross thing to eat live and he's like hell yeah and then some klingon chick hits on him and hes like HELL YEAH. i had to stop watching because i knew he would leave that paradise eventually

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lmfao quark owns so much

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Fungah! posted:

god finally got to th nagus

lol and also that ep rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007