Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

I've been watching though all of star trek since I never saw any of it as a kid and I genuinely hit a wall with Enterprise. I'm sure it's not that bad but it feels pretty awful after watching all of TNG, DS9 and Voyager within a couple of months

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

P-Mack posted:

I think you just burned out cause objectively Enterprise isn't worse than Voyager

You're probably right. I thought Voyager had some really good episodes but most of it was just ok. I'm taking a trek break and I'll get back on Enterprise in a couple of weeks, maybe

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

The baseball episode of DS9

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

orange juche posted:

Name your likeable voyager characters because I'm trying to think of any and I'm struggling.

To me, voyager was a series that happened lol, and the franchise was worse for it, it actively sucked as a series

I liked Tuvok and Seven of Nine. Voyager isn't great but it's still better than Discovery and, arguably, Enterprise

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

I never really appreciated Good Trek's ability to introduce, explore, and resolve a conflict in 45 minutes until I started watching Discovery.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

I may regret these words later, but Strange New Worlds is not too bad. It's a shameless attempt to copy Good Trek but at least it's less bad than Discovery