Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Rewatching TNG at the moment and just got to the ep where geordi forgets to delete his holodeck browsing history and the real Dr Leah Brahms finds the deepfake of her he created and romanced. A prescient cautionary tale

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Having to explain to my wife why im crying at the part in ds9 where rom says he would be proud of his son being the first ferengi to join starfleet ftw

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
'haha Picard got hit by an energy beam and is trapped in a simulation where everyone thinks he's a scientist. This will be a light-hearted jape and not utterly devastating' -me, a moron

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

AARD VARKMAN posted:

i just love his acting. its so strange and intense.

It was so weird (as in unusual and unique) to see a male character who loves his son and is shown hugging him and telling him he's proud of him just as a matter of course. Like the ep where Jake says he doesn't want follow in his dad's footsteps and join starfleet and in every TV show ever made sisko would be furious but instead he's just like 'okay well as long as you're happy that's the main thing'

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
My top 5 off the top of my head in no particular order

-the measure of a man
-the inner light
-the first duty
-tribunal
-the drumhead

I like high stakes legal dramas (but in space) it turns out

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Fungah! posted:

but then theres like 50 honorable mentions lol

Also this however

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Just watched tng s3e15 The Offspring. Forgot how that one ends, need to watch a funny holodeck malfunction to even it out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Fungah! posted:

rewatchin the episode where barclay turns into a supergenius and man i dont know what they were paying dwight schultz but whatever it was they got a bargain. dude is an 11/10 actor in this

This ep owns