Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Glad I bought TOS DVDs. I can't watch the enhanced versions.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Strange New Worlds is pretty decent, but that’s with comparing it to the mountains of poo poo the rest of new Trek is

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I completely missed season 2 being out already. I enjoyed season 1. It’s not comparable to old trek, but is leaps and bounds better than everything else which is a very low bar.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Probably still better than every Discovery episode

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I’ll watch the musical episode when I get to it. Just watched the one with the interdimensional complaint hotline

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Clint Howard should’ve been in the musical

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Because she knows those computers are going to take her job. Five years later and they got holographic doctors