Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

Generations is passable Trek, but this two-minute epilogue created by the Roddenberry Estate is better than the film:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KXU2Ob8gYY

Warning, sacreligious use of CGI to put Nimoy's face on some other person's head

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

Fungah! posted:

its easily top 5 best episodes of star trek for me and thats a pretty packed list

Man I thought I had a top five but my brain just went "In the Pale Moonlight," then...? Too drat many.

Devil's Due is a personal favorite from TNG, I won't claim it's an all-time great episode but it's one of my favs

Doomsday Machine from TOS

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

I figured it out. My favorite episodes are any of 'em with more than 90 seconds of Garak talking

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

lol