Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

Kalli posted:

The Jets drafted a RB in the 2nd last year who looked great until he got injured last year.

I am 100% certain they were not going to draft a running back at 15.

I dunno, maybe this is the start of a trend where RB is valued more like WR - offenses that have leaned on the run have had success lately, and if you're going to do that it makes almost as much sense to have two stud backs as it does to have two stud receivers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

kidcoelacanth posted:

tampa drafted soms kind of nordic caveman, A+

That's terrible, how do they expect such a specimen to survive in the Florida heat?

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

really queer Christmas posted:

Lol why are you mad at Gen z, this is always how the draft has been where if you don't take a player the draft people have mocked to you then you failed.

I think it's more Gen X/Millenials, but there's definitely a lot more 'You didn't follow the draft algorithm so even if your selections turn out to be hall of famers your draft was a failure' sentiment floating around than there used to be'. Like, people anymore just have a hard time accepting that the draft is a total crapshoot, and all that matters is that you beat the odds and walk away with good players.

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

What the everloving poo poo is this supposed to be actually saying?

It's saying he has never known the loving touch of grass

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Ornery and Hornery posted:

I hate Matt Patricia

Matt Patricia's mom account spotted