Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
A tackle or guard may not be super exciting but we needed it badly so I’m happy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
I don’t really want will levis but I wouldn’t be furious if they took him in the second if he’s still there. Would definitely prefer a WR or CB there

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Does Ballard actually have any job security though?

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Love the first pick for Tennessee. Like the second pick for tennessee, but they gave up more than I would have preferred. Hate the third pick, we have a wr room where somehow, once again, loving nick westbrook is going to be taking major snaps. I get not reaching for a position of need if there is not appropriate value or grade at your spot but we have, at best, a guy in treylon Burks who is unproven, a guy in Kyle philips who was not healthy last year, and warm bodies from there. I hate mortgaging future picks for mid round guys but hoping we trade back into the 4th. AT Perry is still there and I’d be happy with him