Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Diqnol posted:

It may be a small world after all, but I'm aiming to shrink it a bit more; a few scum staked to the wall in the dutch part sounds like it would do the trick.

Hello Diqnol, first I would like to say that I’m just so darned happy to be in this game with you, it’s just a treat. Second, why the Dutch part? I think all of small world is just a hoot and don’t want to besmirch any of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Your Personal Muse posted:

Hello Diqnol, first I would like to say that I’m just so darned happy to be in this game with you, it’s just a treat. Second, why the Dutch part? I think all of small world is just a hoot and don’t want to besmirch any of it.

Ok so firstly ironically your cotton candy post makes me want to destroy you a thousand times over. My fury is unchecked, my violence unbound. Prepare yourself!

The thought is on a windmill we can affix four scum bodies that spin on each blade so as to show our fans that there’s no rough housing in the park

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

CubicalSucrose (2): shwinnebego, saladscooper
Hyper Crab Tank (1): CubicalSucrose

Not Voting (13): AnonymousNarcotics, b-minus1, CirclMastr, Diqnol, Hal Insandenza, Hyper Crab Tank, Idle Amalgam, Illusionis, NeverHelm, Opopanax, Tired Moritz, Toalpaz, Your Personal Muse

With 16 alive, it's 9 votes to execute. There is currently no deadline set.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
Votecount for Day 1

Not Voting (13): AnonymousNarcotics, b-minus1, CirclMastr, Diqnol, Hal Insandenza, Hyper Crab Tank, Idle Amalgam, Illusionis, NeverHelm, Opopanax, Tired Moritz, Toalpaz, Your Personal Muse

With 16 alive, it's 9 votes to execute. The current deadline is May 13th, 2023 at 8 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 1 day, 8 hours.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut

Cloacamazing! posted:

Votecount for Day 1

With 16 alive, it's 9 votes to execute. The current deadline is May 13th, 2023 at 8 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 1 day, 8 hours.

Seeing that deadline coming up is slightly reducing my chill levels

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Diqnol posted:

The thought is on a windmill we can affix four scum bodies that spin on each blade so as to show our fans that there’s no rough housing in the park

Lol that's a fun idea. Seems unlikely but I'd remember it for later, if we end up having a real hard time finding the last scum.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

CubicalSucrose posted:

Lol that's a fun idea. Seems unlikely but I'd remember it for later, if we end up having a real hard time finding the last scum.

CubicalSucrose posted:

Cube, buddy, friend, pal, do you smell burnt toast

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Diqnol posted:

Ok so firstly ironically your cotton candy post makes me want to destroy you a thousand times over. My fury is unchecked, my violence unbound. Prepare yourself!

Bring it old man, I will launch you straight into the retirement home where you belong. You’ll be eating mashed carrots through a straw you shriveled peanut

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I meant to say violence isn’t the answer ;)

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

CubicalSucrose posted:

Hm this feels like protesting too much. I can see HCT as possibly town, it's a possibility I can imagine far more easily than I could for Opop (that being, I couldn't) but still think HCT is pretty scummy.

So you could see hct as town but find it impossible to find me town based on the 2 posts I made so far, but you're going to keep voting for hct. Makes sense

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

The 16-bit retro-future of crustacean-based transportation
Sorry, I don't really know what to say here. I'm a miller. Take it or leave it. It's not all I am, but it's something I am. I don't really know what Cube thinks he's seeing here, to be honest.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Opopanax posted:

So you could see hct as town but find it impossible to find me town based on the 2 posts I made so far, but you're going to keep voting for hct. Makes sense

Maybe stop making such scummy posts

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Hyper Crab Tank posted:

Sorry, I don't really know what to say here. I'm a miller. Take it or leave it. It's not all I am, but it's something I am. I don't really know what Cube thinks he's seeing here, to be honest.

Sounds pretty waffly and tortuously trying to find some way to not admit that I'm townie as hell and my case on your scumbo Opop owns bones

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Opopanax posted:

Btw, what do you think is missing from my Opop case, that you bother to assert to everyone how it's weak? What more do you think Opop would need to do before I should dare consider him at all? Cause man I don't know, call me crazy, but I think the reasons I've stated are at least as solid as the case: ""is lurker""

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

CubicalSucrose posted:

Btw, what do you think is missing from my Opop case, that you bother to assert to everyone how it's weak? What more do you think Opop would need to do before I should dare consider him at all? Cause man I don't know, call me crazy, but I think the reasons I've stated are at least as solid as the case: ""is lurker""

... are you asking Opop to case himself?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
The thread has been open for two minutes, not sure I’m going to hop on a lurker case just yet.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Oh cube is a jester in this bastard mod game

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Huh, that lines up perfect

F = all miller game
M = all arsonists game
K = all jesters game

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

CubicalSucrose posted:

:dafuq:

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

CubicalSucrose posted:

F = all miller game
M = all arsonists game
K = all jesters game

:goofy:

You know, maybe that jester idea has something going for it, because this is just weird.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

CubicalSucrose posted:

F = all miller game
M = all arsonists game
K = all jesters game

That’s not how gently caress marry kill works

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Two claimed millers huh

I bet one of them is scum

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Diqnol posted:

Two claimed millers huh

Who’s the second?

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

Diqnol posted:

Two claimed millers huh

Who's the other miller?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Hey guys.

I’m Diqnol!

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Hyper Crab Tank posted:

Hello, going to start this off the right way by letting you all know I'm a miller, and also that I suspect Keats of communicating my role PM to me in a dream last night but that part might just have been a dream, including the communication part. The miller part is completely real. Also my role is weird and loud but we'll get to that later.

Oh this is the same guy nvm lmao

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I really hope not. I hate jesters.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Also we know schwinn isn’t a vig cuz he didn’t shoot anyone on first post

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

CirclMastr posted:

I really hope not. I hate jesters.

Well IF Circl is town it's not a bad play at all, cause it ensures we keep our sights on that townie again instead of one of them.

But I still think Circl is scum.

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Bring it old man, I will launch you straight into the retirement home where you belong. You’ll be eating mashed carrots through a straw you shriveled peanut

i think this is an excellent gimmick and will not vote ypm today

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Wait no he’s got a posting restriction that requires him to call everyone scum

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

CubicalSucrose posted:

Well IF Circl is town it's not a bad play at all, cause it ensures we keep our sights on that townie again instead of one of them.

But I still think Circl is scum.

##unvote if there's a jester just lol

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

CubicalSucrose, what is your opinion on forums poster CubicalSucrose?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Cube should make a lumpenlist

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven
I am once again granted the means with which to weaponize the uninformed majority against the informed minority. Disney-toons, rise up!

Who among you is bold enough to brazenly trust me?

I bet most cowards don't even smoke crack, but you... *soft chuckle* ...you could be the one.

So if you feel like you're a cool enough person, a chill bill, a patron saint of the vibe, please say... "HELL YEAH!"

Just like that, and I'll know what to do.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven
I can already feel the scum getting antsy, so no it's not an actual weaponization, if you have a single modicum of integrity, you'll keep me alive. :shepface:

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Idle Amalgam posted:

I am once again granted the means with which to weaponize the uninformed majority against the informed minority. Disney-toons, rise up!

Who among you is bold enough to brazenly trust me?

I bet most cowards don't even smoke crack, but you... *soft chuckle* ...you could be the one.

So if you feel like you're a cool enough person, a chill bill, a patron saint of the vibe, please say... "HELL YEAH!"

Just like that, and I'll know what to do.

"HELL YEAH!"

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eV_F33Xevs

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Hyper Crab Tank posted:

CubicalSucrose, what is your opinion on forums poster CubicalSucrose?

OK HyperTank still scummy, I am on fire this game I tell you what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Where are you reading that