Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...

JosefStalinator posted:

I guess I needed to claim cop earlier or something and sow discontent - this was my first scum game so I was definitely a bit overwhelmed

Also probably should have asked you what your role was - didn't even realize you were roleblocker until after you died

I dont think that would have mattered. You were in an impossible situation and you did really well with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MockingQuantum
Jan 20, 2012

really I shouldn't have played like I was expecting to be turboed, I thought it was a given but it might not have been! I may have resigned to my fate too soon

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

MockingQuantum posted:

really I shouldn't have played like I was expecting to be turboed, I thought it was a given but it might not have been! I may have resigned to my fate too soon

MQ also points out that I could have tried to get everyone off MQ, and in retrospect i should have. Had no idea the setup would doom me once he was gone!

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face
Half the thread legit forgot they had made a deal to turbo you so yeah, it might have worked :v:

MockingQuantum
Jan 20, 2012

Maugrim posted:

Half the thread legit forgot they had made a deal to turbo you so yeah, it might have worked :v:

ah well, lessons learned, I am certain I will forget them by the next time I'm scum