Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

referring to someone as "good people"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

YeahTubaMike posted:

Speaking of ballghals, I don't know whether or not people continue to say "deez nutz" or if it's just a forums thing, or if it's just a millennial thing. I'm so out of touch. :smith:

90% of "deez nuts" jokes received the "boffa" update in 2010 and have been recategorized

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Ralph Hurley posted:

I’m old. I was a kid in the 80s and I don’t think anyone ever actually said “tubular” unless they were a character on TV doing a surfer or valley girl stereotype.

same, and i grew up in california. i do however remember a girl in my fourth or fifth grade class saying "dudical" all the time and also claiming she'd invented it