Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Outrail posted:

Jfc lol why would even give that a second chamce

He put his weights down very gently

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Bright Bart posted:

This reminds me a little of if a health-food restaurant discouraged fit people from being patrons because they order less and are intimidating to people just starting a diet. Or a driving range booted you after too many long distance shots, because it's aimed at amateur.

I mean that would be fine but silly and I'd be embarrassed to go seek them out due to my own insecurities.

nah it's like a normal rear end gym in there hth

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
let that lunk in 🤣

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Poohs Packin posted:

I work out at a YMCA and there a lady with legs dont work and she crushes cardio on the hand crank machine or whatever. There is also a very strong boy with downs. The YMCA rules. We've got fatties and beefcakes in equal amounts, indian dudes working out in polo shirts, you name it. Come one come all.

Would lunk alarm every one of these show boats

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
It distracts the boys trying to learn

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Peggy Edson posted:

Quote this post to get a LUNK ALARM sixer!:siren:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Finally I can lunk

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
😳😳😳 what if we lunked? 💖💦🚨