Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
I'm lunking right now and there's not a god drat thing any of you can do about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

kntfkr posted:

Do u guys remember that Methanar post where he said he got banned from Planet Fitness for asking girls to not wipe down the machines after being told to stop?

Jfc lol why would even give that a second chamce

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

STABASS posted:

I lift things up

and put them down

Do you pick them up again?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Lunk worked alone her routine was harsh
Sixty nine reps you could hear her heart
Sweat flowed up into lunk's pajamas
She totally drank an entire gallon

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
I didn't choose lunkstyle, lunkstyle chose me.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Lunks ensure gymrat populations remain healthy by consuming the sick and injured. It's not pretty but this is how the gymsystem works so please try not to judge.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Jelly posted:

Lunk chooses too big and heavy weights
Drops them from high and it makes the building shake
When Lunk drinks water it is known
Between sips he'll release a nasty groan

:hmmyes:

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Deki posted:

I miss having a youthful metabolism. Used to hit up a chinese buffet once or twice a week after a good gym session in college and stayed in good shape. Walking too and from school was enough to keep me skinny while I was otherwise a lazy fucker who ate way too much fast food due to my parents not really cooking most nights.

Now if I go for a run I have to remind myself that something like a coke or a doughnut will knock out an hour or so of cardio calorie burns when i'm craving something after a run.

Didn't realise I had an alt account.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

The manager has yet to respond to my voicemail. It's been a week

I think I'm hosed. I might have to get an equinox membership now

Can you sign up under a different name with a Groucho disguise? 16 year old kids get fake id to buy beer it can't be that hard.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
92 year old with stage 4 lung cancer slowly picking through three reps on a 5lb barbell at the hospital gym

:pathetic:

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Oh hey mate. What? Oh it's 3.785L. Seriously? You still use gallons? Lol

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

it was almost midnight, how dare they come in sneaking around like that, trying to give me a heart attack! I set my face hard, and walked through, preparing to give Marie, or whoever it was, a piece of my mind.

The lights in the gym were off, but I could see movement over near the gymnastics equipment, someone swinging back and forth on the parallel bars. It was a smooth, rhythmic motion, down and around and up and over, around and over, up and down. Sometimes the movement flew up, releasing the bars for a moment, before deftly catching them on the way down. There was no sound as I got closer, apart from the faint slap of hands gripping and releasing the wood of the beams. If it was Marie, I’d never seen her doing anything like this before. I walked over, and turned on the overhead lights.

It was not Marie, swinging round and about on the bars. Marie only had two arms. Marie had legs. And Marie had a head. The thing that swung and flipped and twirled around the bars was nothing like Marie, though its flesh looked human enough. It did have a smile, though, stitched… right in the centre of its torso.

Best playboy letter intro I've seen in a long time. Continue

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Smugworth posted:

Weighted wrist and ankle bands are the only workout equipment anyone should ever need

Lunk more

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Poohs Packin posted:

Smack My Bitch Up by The Prodigy is playing at full volume in my head 24/7 so I don't have this problem.

Give me your disease

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Overdog posted:

Hey when you wanna come over and lift with the big boys, come on over to Lunky Steez. Grunts, farts, muscle shirts, bicep veins, those little velcro gloves, ALL WELCOME HERE. :dukedog:

What's your drinking vessel policy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
I'm not buying any Sonic-branded supplements until he stops skipping leg day.