Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Planet Fitness is pretty cunning in being a gym that just openly doesn't want people to actually exercise and makes a point of performatively judging the people who do

It's like a dentist office that has an ice cream buffet and throws you out for using toothpaste

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

spacetoaster posted:

Yeah, when I was younger I was out doing stuff and walking everywhere waaaaay more than I do now.

I think a lot of people just forget about that.

Also when you have the money and freedom to purchase, eat and drink whatever you want whenever you want.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

dsf posted:

new business idea: a gym where the guys just lift each other up

This is just cheerleading

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Poohs Packin posted:

Yeah but am I allowed to deadlift in my GYMSHARK brand razor tank while slamming a full gallon of creatine and whey protein slurry?

You've probably got the weakest substances in the room

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Also if you gently caress up and injure yourself the hospital is right there

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

24 hour gyms are a thing. I can only imagine they have some stories, though I bet they're just convenient.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Bad Purchase posted:

i like to imagine all of the little pellets pacman eats are eggs

If you can think of a better way to become roughly the size of a barge I'd like to hear it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

I got it mixed up and now I wanna see Pizza Planet