Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Odg2K25sLGg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

kntfkr posted:

Do u guys remember that Methanar post where he said he got banned from Planet Fitness for asking girls to not wipe down the machines after being told to stop?

Me irl when I read this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM7Wrr0d7dE

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

The people who get most respect at my gym are the really fat people who are obviously making a positive change. Probably at any gym tbh

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I've been asked not to jack off on the floors at planet fitness

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I've alarmed my last lunk. Farewell.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Make me the IK of the thread so I can hand out LUNK ALARM gang tags

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Oh gently caress yeah I'm gonna lunk

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

chef's kiss

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Deki posted:

I miss having a youthful metabolism. Used to hit up a chinese buffet once or twice a week after a good gym session in college and stayed in good shape. Walking too and from school was enough to keep me skinny while I was otherwise a lazy fucker who ate way too much fast food due to my parents not really cooking most nights.

Now if I go for a run I have to remind myself that something like a coke or a doughnut will knock out an hour or so of cardio calorie burns when i'm craving something after a run.

Obvious answer is to just get huge and muscular so you burn 5400 calories a day normally

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

You’re never too old for a good old fashioned lunk alarmin

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeATQVFPlYo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raaJXdSu_Kg

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

pacerwpg posted:

My gym just renovated and set up two deadlift platforms face to face.

Could be rear end to rear end if you really do it right

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

At my gym the main culprits are the broccoli hair teens who just sit around the cable machines talking about zoomer poo poo

a lot of them have "JESUS IS THE LIGHT" shirts on and poo poo and are wearing air force ones and spend like 30 minutes working out and 90 minutes chatting about boring rear end minecraft streams or some poo poo

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Oh gently caress yeah don't stop I'm gonna lunk

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I grunted as I was doing the last rep of my set and it scared the Coldplay Housewife near me so bad that she had second thoughts about her own life and motivations

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Peggy Edson posted:

Quote this post to get a LUNK ALARM sixer!:siren:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

let's loving go baby

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

It owns scaring the hoes at my gym, and by hoes I mean the broccoli haired zoomers who stand around and talk instead of working out

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I threw out my back deadlifting on Monday

Don't care still gonna lunk

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

My gym is 24 hours and nothing crazy ever happens there

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I will legit just drive home all the way from the gym just to get my earbuds if I forget them. And my gym actually has pretty decent ambient radio music, but still, gently caress that poo poo. I will lunk out if I don't 'ave me chunes.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

That’s it. You’ve lunked for the last time, motherfucker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I can't deadlift any more. It's not worth throwing my back out for it. Which sucks because I love doing some sumos and feeling like a big monster man that is scarin the hoes at my gym.