Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I work out at Curves op, maybe there's one near you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Why do we want lunks posting on the forums
Can we just permaban all lunks on sight

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I have reported all the lunks in this thread. Expect swift action from the GBS moderators

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Is it weird to have a lunk alarm in my home gym

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

It's just in case any lunks sneak in I'll be alerted

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Earwicker posted:

wtf is wrong with tank tops :confused:

If you have to ask you're a lunkhead

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Konar posted:

Would lunk alarm every one of these show boats

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

I’m going to own a gym where it’s just some black balloons with ton written on them tied to a broom handle so you can pretend you’re a cartoon strongman

Colonel Cancer posted:

:frogsiren: LUNK ALARM ^^^ :frogsiren:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Nooner posted:

What if you lift a really big weight and then right when you get it over your head you rip a huge wet fart and spray diarrhea all in your pants and then the link alarm goes off lol could you imagine?

I'm always terrified because my lifts always rumble my tummy

:smuggo:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

my doctor says it wouldn't be medically healthy for me to get any more muscular and swole

Yup same

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Planet Fitness is pretty cunning in being a gym that just openly doesn't want people to actually exercise and makes a point of performatively judging the people who do

It's like a dentist office that has an ice cream buffet and throws you out for using toothpaste

:siren: Lunk alarm :siren:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Lunks are the chuds of the gym world

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Doctor Butts posted:

I can't see needing to drink a whole gallon of water during a workout but the other issue is that folks who bring the gallon jug are the types to just leave their poo poo on equipment they aren't even using.

☝️☝️☝️
Amplifying this powerful voice

This is now a NO LUNK ZONE

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

You Are A Elf posted:

So basically show up to our judgement-free zone wearing nothing but a cartoon oak barrel with red suspenders, have literally nothing else on you, and be loving quiet.

Because we don’t judge, you see.

*Taps sign*

Smugworth posted:

This is now a NO LUNK ZONE

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

See a distinct lack of lunk posting lately. Looks like the lunk alarm is working. :smugbert:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Who do you think is keeping all the lunks out

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I have asked Seth to put in a request to make me planet fitness IK. All lunks are getting chain probed when it goes through. You have been warned.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

16oz water bottles are available for purchase at the front counter, lunks :argh:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Apparently my planet fitness was selected to start trialing automatic lunk-tracking sentry guns

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

And stay out

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Nooner posted:

In da lunk zone right now irl

Dip rack for bodyweight exercises
Low weight dumbbells
Barbell with no weights

Nooner you are safely out of the lunk zone, proceed

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Zugzwang posted:

You're literally not allowed to deadlift at Planet Fitness. You probably also can't yell in Icelandic, but I'm not sure

Body weight squats with weighted wristbands should be all the leg day anybody needs

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I fuckin hate lunks

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Bad Purchase posted:

i lift barefoot in my garbage on my luscious horse stall mats

:siren:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Deki posted:

I triggered the lunk alarm today!

My apt gym door is damaged and the little performative alarm noise it makes when it thinks someone's trying to force it went off when I accidentally let the plates touch during a set

Reported

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

No bottles over 1 gallon

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I. M. Gei posted:

I'm gonna do a deadlift today

Try a handful of body weight squats, that's all the leg day anyone should ever need

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Lunk alerts off the charts
:siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren:

I'm declaring a lunkmergency
:jail:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Weighted wrist and ankle bands are the only workout equipment anyone should ever need

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Saalkin posted:

This morning some loving clown was putting his phone, waterbottle and hoodie on a machine then he'd go use a different one. gently caress off with this poo poo it's busy if you aren't actively at the machine you don't get to save it. gently caress you.

Oh yeah that's Slugworth he's a friend of mine

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

thot lunks in the basement

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I do weighted squats with 2lb wrist and ankle bands in my basement squat rack :grin:

Not an alarm in sight

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

might wanna go up on those weights, Mad Cats are omnimechs and only the best of the best clan warriors are assigned to them

Sir this is a judgement free zone

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Overdog posted:

I guess gyms can ban out of shape sweaty losers if they want to then huh? Only let the studs in. Like the opposite of planet shitness. Put up a big sign that says "no dweebs". Cant do nothin about it. :dukedog:

:siren:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Nooner posted:

Gdamn who the gently caress is the moron buying pac man pre workout when you could be buying the Goku one like lmbo yeah pac man that's who I wanna get swole like

Pacman is my fitness idol actually
I'm feeling quite judged at the moment

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Bad Purchase posted:

i like to imagine all of the little pellets pacman eats are eggs

It's how he stays so fit

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Why would anyone cancel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU