Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
https://twitter.com/CorpseOfKawhi/status/1662208998626725888

Cody had won the victory over himself. He loved MBS.

Digital Jedi posted:

- World Heavyweight Title: Seth Rollins vs. AJ Styles

- Becky Lynch vs. Trish Stratus

- IC Title: Gunther vs. Mustafa Ali

- Bianca Belair vs. Asuka

- Smackdown Women's Title: Rhea Ripley vs. Natalya

- Cody Rhodes vs. Brock Lesnar

- Tag Titles: The Wild SamiOwens vs. Bloodline

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
MBS is gonna blow up more wrestlers on a tarmac than macgruber!!

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Cody haters getting hosed up. The guy protected his AEW crew when he was there and is now putting himself at risk to bring entertainment and happiness to oppressed people across the world yet they spin it all into negatives. If Americans had any sense this would be celebrated like Inoki healing the rift between Japan and North Korea.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Cody Rhodes

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

lmao that the big shiny new belt match is first on the card

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Gumball Gumption posted:

Cody haters getting hosed up. The guy protected his AEW crew when he was there and is now putting himself at risk to bring entertainment and happiness to oppressed people across the world yet they spin it all into negatives. If Americans had any sense this would be celebrated like Inoki healing the rift between Japan and North Korea.

Only Nixon could go to China.

Only Cody could go to Saudi.

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

only a belt as prestigious as the world heavyweight title can open this premium live event

Optimist with doubt
May 16, 2010

Scoop Lover

:vince:

he knows...
I just have to say Seth's nails are flawless.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
It's pure artifice, Freakin'. Don't fall for it. They'll never push you above the big dog. You have to leave.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

They said the new belt had the McMahon family crest, a homage to the winged belt, and something else I think and I didn't see poo poo in it. A lion thing, I guess.

I don't know how anyone is supposed to take this new belt seriously.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

1glitch0 posted:

They said the new belt had the McMahon family crest, a homage to the winged belt, and something else I think and I didn't see poo poo in it. A lion thing, I guess.

I don't know how anyone is supposed to take this new belt seriously.

Ostensibly, it is a world title on their flagship show that is now on the best wrestler in the company, but I don't think the way they've done this rollout could've obfuscated and minimized all of that more if it they had been trying to do so on purpose.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I like Becky's Kill Bill outfit

Optimist with doubt
May 16, 2010

Scoop Lover

he knows...
Thank you Trish on the back of Trish's outfit is hilarious

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

this isn't good

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

MJeff posted:

Ostensibly, it is a world title on their flagship show that is now on the best wrestler in the company, but I don't think the way they've done this rollout could've obfuscated and minimized all of that more if it they had been trying to do so on purpose.

The whole thing feels like it should be an angle where they get "Hollywood Roman" or whatever to come back to work and defend his title against all the people he's dodging except he's booked as unstoppable when he does show up.

It'd be funny if they had to jump through all these hoops for a mid absent champion if wrestling was a shoot. The fact they've somehow created this in a worked sport is down right hilarious.

Also, Trish is shockingly good for being gone for a thousand years. She's at least as good as she was before, maybe better.

Optimist with doubt posted:

Thank you Trish on the back of Trish's outfit is hilarious

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Oof I think Stark got Becky really good on that knee

Pairing up Trish with Stark is a good move, I think.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Zoey Stark huh

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Codependent Poster posted:

Oof I think Stark got Becky really good on that knee

Pairing up Trish with Stark is a good move, I think.

Yeah that could be a broken.

Also, I don't watch the weekly shows so I don't know who Zoey Starks is but it's rude to knee someone in the nose.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

1glitch0 posted:

Yeah that could be a broken.

Also, I don't watch the weekly shows so I don't know who Zoey Starks is but it's rude to knee someone in the nose.

She's pretty decent in the ring, but needs more polish. Her promo and character work aren't great though, so that's why I think having Trish handle that for her is a good idea.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I told my brother I wasn’t gonna go

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
The only citywalk I acknowledge is at Universal. :colbert:

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Let's go Asuka

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

holy poo poo Asuka won

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
lmaoo she rubbed the mist into her face and won

just loving lol

Also, hell yea cause Asuka still rules

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

HOLY gently caress ASUKA DID IT.

That was some anime level cheating.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
If her plan was just to jam her fingers into Bianca's eyes, why was the mist necessary?

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
Asuka's outfit looks like something a crew in space would wear.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

MJeff posted:

If her plan was just to jam her fingers into Bianca's eyes, why was the mist necessary?

Go big or go home

Optimist with doubt
May 16, 2010

Scoop Lover

he knows...

Digital Jedi posted:

lmaoo she rubbed the mist into her face and won

just loving lol

Also, hell yea cause Asuka still rules

I kind of love that ending

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
https://i.imgur.com/V4yzhEC.mp4

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

lol

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Imagine all the hours on a plane just to do that.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I mean Rhea should be squashing Nattie, but yeah, don't make her fly around the world for that

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

1 minute ten seconds.

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
Really surprised and happy Asuka won. I was certain Bianca was gonna hold that thing until Charlotte returned to win money in the bank and cash in on Bianca for another classic Charlotte title win

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

1glitch0 posted:

Imagine all the hours on a plane just to do that.

Better than just sitting in the crowd for 5 seconds.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
https://i.imgur.com/PlJKOmJ.mp4

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

why did you decide on this cody, you could have had anything lol

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Something something Cody Rhodes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Jubs posted:

Better than just sitting in the crowd for 5 seconds.

drat, you're right. If you're LA Knight or Montez Ford how do you not just stay black out drunk for the entire 3 day ordeal.