Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Hello again everyone and welcome back to the AEW Prediction game

Here is the link to the form - https://forms.gle/1hF9FoULB9UfWqpV7

If the Women's championship match doesn't happen as planned the question will be thrown out

I'm having a kind of crummy week so tell me something cool and/or good that's happened to or for you recently :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Ohhh yeeeeeaaaahhhh

ShadowedFlames
Dec 26, 2009

Shoot this guy in the face.

Fallen Rib
All right, votes submitted.

As for something cool/good that’s happened recently, does having two weeks off from work count? Because it totally does for me and it was a much needed mental reprieve.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Predictions in! They will be incorrect! Exclamation point!

Something good/cool happened recently: I took two weeks off for a dream vacation and attended the Eurovision Song Contest in Liverpool. It was everything I expected and more, so I'm trying to see if I can do Sweden next year. :dance:

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

:hmmyes:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

ShadowedFlames posted:

As for something cool/good that’s happened recently, does having two weeks off from work count? Because it totally does for me and it was a much needed mental reprieve.

100%, mental resets are important. I take more staycations than vacations lol

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
The weather is amazingly hot right now and tomorrow I'm going into the countryside to do a pub ramble :cool:

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God
Excited to do horribly again. Good luck folks!

Hunter Leopardson
Dec 24, 2002

Don't be a jerk my friend
Screwed up the time answer on the Elite/BCC match. So 27:00

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Got my predictions in and I'm ready to be wrong but I will stick to my guns. :colbert:

A cool thing that happened to me recently is that the pool near my house opened for the season and I got to go for the first time today! It was a really beautiful day and it's been years since I've been to a swimming pool. It was a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to going again when it's a little bit warmer.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

I finally got a haircut that I've been putting off.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

ShadowedFlames posted:

I also have two weeks off and after the last few months, I feel ya.

During this break I'm gonna see Escape from New York in the theater with some friends, and celebrate my guinea pig's adoption day.

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

I believe in Sabu

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

I made carnitas last night and will be making empanadas with the leftover tomorrow for the pape. I will land perfectly in the middle of the pack prediction wise.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
In! The only choice I was really torn on was the preshow match, I want desperately for Gunns/Ethan to win and end the feud once and for all but I just don't see it happening.

Thanks as always for doing these, IP!

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Put my predictions in. Can't provide any good things in recent weeks because the bad things were more significant and might still get worse.

BDawg
May 19, 2004

In Full Stereo Symphony
Farted out some crap results.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

BDawg posted:

Farted out some crap results.

Didn't realise Vince McMahon posted here

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Predictions are in, prepared to do terrible.

And my garden has produced its first tomatoes and green peppers of the year, fingers crossed it’ll be a good year for veggies.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
If you keep letting me pick JJJ to win the tag belts, I'm gonna keep picking them!

Skios
Oct 1, 2021

IcePhoenix posted:

I'm having a kind of crummy week so tell me something cool and/or good that's happened to or for you recently :)

Got my tax return this week, which will fund a big Lego purchase, including this dork.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Some good news: I can’t believe it but I already won the contest and tony khan and Excalibur are here with my giant check

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I've never cracked the top 50 but this is my time!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Hell yeah, looking forward to this show and seeing my terrible predictions fail miserably.

A good thing that happened to me this week is that I wrapped up a whole shitload of incredibly stressful, time-consuming projects and this weekend literally all I have to do is kick back and play Breath of the Wild and watch wrassling :shobon:

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins

IcePhoenix posted:

I started doing video production for the biggest indie in my region. It's a really fun job and they like my stuff, so hopefully they can give me consistent work.

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

I got a new job this week so that's a good thing. Another good thing is that I am taking a gamble and breathing with the switchblade, new international champion.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Hype for Nothing Happens: The PPV

(This is only a little sarcastic; I genuinely think it'll be a great show in-ring but between FD and All In both coming up and being bigger shows, well...yeah)

Something good that's happened to me is I've been made aware that from say, August until the end of the year (bare minimum) work is going to be loving excellent for me. Contractor life can be stressful but I'm about to hit a smooth-rear end stretch of road :toot:

Oh and I started therapy again and it's already paying dividends :unsmith:

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

Got mine in.

This coming week is my 8th wedding anniversary, and my wife surprised me with a new soundbar. I did not expect it in the least. It’s been a rough year due to a number of things (mostly parents getting older stuff), so she wanted to splurge.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

IcePhoenix posted:

Hello again everyone and welcome back to the AEW Prediction game

Here is the link to the form - https://forms.gle/1hF9FoULB9UfWqpV7

If the Women's championship match doesn't happen as planned the question will be thrown out

hell yes!

thanks for doing this as always

got my votes in, heart only as always

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009
I also don't think there will be a lot of title changes here but the matches should all be good to great. Hope everyone has a good time watching the show!

And thanks for these prediction games, they're always a lot of fun!

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
I think if MJF loses, whoever picks against him should get 1,000 points.

e: the only cool/good thing that's happened to me recently was my purchase of Long Tall Weekend on vinyl - I have waited over 20 years for a physical release before I listen to it, and by God it has finally happened.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

nothing good dude. that ppv poster looks like it's from fiverr for five freaking dollars. step up from the free AI t-shirts

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 06:33 on May 28, 2023

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

I voted with my heart again, which means I'm going to finish in the bottom 20% because my heart is dumb as gently caress.

Thanks for doing this again, IcePhoenix, it's always a lot of fun!

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Thank you IcePhoenix. The month of May has been quite good to me. I'm extra happy with the current shape of my beard.

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012
lol at the world title result so far. It can’t be good to have a PPV main event with near-zero jeopardy about who wins, but that’s a conversation for another thread.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

So long as FTR win everything else is gravy.

Answers Me posted:

lol at the world title result so far. It can’t be good to have a PPV main event with near-zero jeopardy about who wins, but that’s a conversation for another thread.

AEW telegraphs their world title changes pretty deliberately. So this is business as usual.

BDawg
May 19, 2004

In Full Stereo Symphony
Earlier, I missed the part about telling something good.

My family is spending the weekend with my parents. That’s pretty good.

Mom and dad won’t watch the ppv though.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
You should force them to watch just the Anarchy in the Arena match

Dick Swiveller
Mar 2, 2011

Thank you once again IP. Legend.

I have also had a pretty crummy time but something good that happened was that I sort of cracked a tricky part of this thesis project that has been just evading my grasp for legit years. Some pretty prosaic "nice work keep going, this is it" feedback that felt like a big gulp of fresh air. I hope you get your big gulp of fresh air soon if you haven't already :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Sabu WILL botch the rope spot. I don't care if I get everything else wrong as long as I get that one right.

edit: my cat finally passed his kidney stone and is back to having full energy and a good appetite.

is pepsi ok fucked around with this message at 13:49 on May 28, 2023