Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

energy equals mass times the speed of light squared plus artificial intelligence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
that’s just a theory

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

mother loving game changer op

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

it sure is

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

e = mc^2

+ ai
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DieyzCVTMog

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
ai has zero value so this checks out

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

fart simpson posted:

energy equals mass times the speed of light squared plus artificial intelligence

no it doesn't.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

yeah its the vacuum energy e0 so i
assume its the same for ai to keep the unit’s balanced

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Sagebrush posted:

no it doesn't.

by including ai in the equation, it symbolizes the increasing role of artificial intelligence in shaping and transforming our future. this equation highlights the potential for AI to unlock new forms of energy, enhance scientific discoveries, and revolutionize various fieds such as healthcare, transportation, and technology.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

seems unlikely.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
what new form of energy

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

fart simpson posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3ujv8xdK2w

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Beeftweeter posted:

what new form of energy

perhaps we will harness the power of grift itself, immediately baking the earth to a cinder

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

artificial intelligence is the total energy of the system divided by the total mass of the system multiplied by the squared speed of light. i actually really like this definition of ai, it makes things more intuitively clear

lord fifth
Dec 26, 2019

LUCK ???
you stole this from a linkedin shitposter. i have evidence. ive already notified the posting police

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
adobe illustrator

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Sagebrush posted:

seems unlikely.

that’s what she said

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

goddamn AI already taking over our math formulas, time to become an ultra-luddite

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Tiberius Christ posted:

goddamn AI already taking over our math formulas, time to become an ultra-luddite

you're too late homie, ted kaczynski beat you to it

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
natural law = artificial intelligence

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

President Beep posted:

natural law = artificial intelligence

that cant be right.

natural is the total energy of the system divided by the total mass of the system multiplied by the squared speed of light?

theres no way this is true stop making things up/.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

fart simpson posted:

that cant be right.

natural is the total energy of the system divided by the total mass of the system multiplied by the squared speed of light?

theres no way this is true stop making things up/.

your calling neil degrasse tyson a liar now? wow i knew you would stoop low to cover your lies and snake oil ideas but this is beyond the pail.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

one of you is not real but an ai bot and i’ll find out who so help me god

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Armitag3 posted:

one of you

this goon is gonna love the plot twist

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

President Beep posted:

this goon is gonna love the plot twist

no no noooo the hell you say

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
business classes were mostly dumb bullshit like this yes

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

cool another thread about ai

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

Sweevo posted:

its the wave of the future, like google wave

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Sweevo posted:

bad news for the rest of your life

Insanite
Aug 30, 2005

I would love to never see or hear “AI” again but sometimes it results in funny things, eg thread title

SolTerrasa
Sep 2, 2011

SolTerrasa
Sep 2, 2011

ai has a long history of being the imaginary part

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

ei*pi = ai - 1

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Sweevo posted:

it’s by the same op too. what’s really going on here????

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

check and mate, quantum physicists

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003

Jenny Agutter posted:

ei*pi = ai - 1

so ai = 0? checks out

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

its zero’s and ones op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
but mc^2 is just the rest energy so does that mean that ai is equal to the momentum part? so ai is responsible for all momentum and woah this is deep