Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Battle Pass in a single player game? Looks like poo poo? Just 20 dollars for 10 BP Tiers? How can I go wrong? *laughs incredibly masculine style*

Coupon Code ImpZone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Over 400 Premium Skins & 10,000,000 Battle Pass Points await you. So.. *holds out hand while waving LGBTQ Flag* you in?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Oh so you refuse to pay $100 for no reason huh. Looks like classic TERF poo poo, lmfao. BRING IT IN, GUYS!!!!!!!!!! *400 million wheezing sex predators descend upon you*

Robotic Lesbians Born of Kotick: You refuse Kotick's demands. Die.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lol but you once claimed Fear at FYAD during the Troubles for being Bisexual. do you remember that? cos i do.

gently caress you, coward.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i can't pull any of that poo poo up because your god king labeled me an enemy of the state. but you absolutely tried sucking up to KM pretending to be bisexual, you loving worm.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Kotick's Legionnaires sweep across this forum with ease. Demanding fealty, and 10 Silver per month, which we gladly oblige.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

it happened but the threads are now Hidden at admin level so literally no one can confirm it, lol. that's how they do things around here

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

b_d posted:

did you ever figure out if this happened or if it was the opposite of this.

there was never anything to figure out lol. anyone who remembers that poo poo knows.

now watch as he never responds to this, that's the best i can do for proof

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

"I guess I'm lucky FYAD never found out I'm bisexual. Yipes." - FAU in one of KM's megathreads

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

it was something completely benign. who gives a poo poo

lmfao this is looking great for yall. keep it comin

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i also have no interest in hearing from your sorry rear end. where the man himself at?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i also have no interest in hearing from your sorry rear end. where the man himself at?

no where to be found as usual

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I've been hearing a lot of stories about a necromancer their cube recently.

Companion Cube was quite epic during its time, was it not?