Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Seriously some of you twerps are really tiresome. Waaah the Hershey process has butyric acid in it so it's gross waaaaaaah SHUT THE gently caress UP. It's fine. It's what you deserve.

Hershey bars are fine. If you want fancy-rear end chocolate go suck off some German-speaking organic food gently caress. I am exaggerating my anger about this minor issue for comedic effect so do not at me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019
where it's at with hershey's is the cookies and cream, you take a piece of it and let it melt in your mouth so that you can crunch on the oreo bits inside. recently they came out with a version that has More Bits and it's the best thing hershey's does honestly. but i have to be a hershey fan considering i'm from PA and live close enough to the chocolate world that my school would take trips to go there every year

cadbury is also good but the eggs have become too sweet for me, which is sad

Cross-Section
Mar 18, 2009

it is poop from a butt

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
its 2023 no one's gonna shame you for eatin rear end

UKJeff
May 17, 2023

by vyelkin
Wow this guy is really mad about Hersheys chocolate lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

What about the mouthfeel

Kaiser Schnitzel
Mar 29, 2006

Schnitzel mit uns

My fav chocolate is from Poland it’s called E. Wedel (written in cursive) I get it from my local Persian international food store. their milk chocolate is good cuz it’s like halfway between milk chocolate and dark chocolate it’s great. They also make these things called potasie mleckzie or soemthing with a bunch of polish squiggles and they are like marshmallow cubes dipped in chocolate and they are real good and apparently in polish it means like bird poop or bird vomit or somethin.

Anyway hersheys is fine too sometimes I get it and if you want to make a s’more it’s the right chocolate for the job no doubt

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

ritter sport cornflake is a good chocolate to eat while riding a bike. easy to portion, a true meal on the go for the active candy consumer. cornflake is a better crunch amendment than puffed rice :colbert:

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Marzzle posted:

ritter sport cornflake is a good chocolate to eat while riding a bike. easy to portion, a true meal on the go for the active candy consumer. cornflake is a better crunch amendment than puffed rice :colbert:

That’s my high dollar chocolate choice. Then I’ll go down to ALDI and chow down on some cheap-rear end Choceur.

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

i like chocolate

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Cadbury's was good before Hershey's bought em. Now it's all got that weird Hershy grain texture to it, like they skipped the process that makes it smooth and creamy.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Marzzle posted:

Yeah Ritter Sport is quality. it's what I buy if I want good chocolate

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i always liked hershey bars until someone told me about the vomit thing, now i can't not taste it

ritter sport rules

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

I still eat hershey's on s'mores sometimes but otherwise naw

ritter sport marzipan is the bestttt

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Crusty Nutsack posted:

I still eat hershey's on s'mores sometimes but otherwise naw

ritter sport marzipan is the bestttt

try using a hersheys cookies 'n' creme bar with s'mores some time

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
It's Fine.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

i say swears online posted:

i always liked hershey bars until someone told me about the vomit thing, now i can't not taste it

ritter sport rules

Good news, i'm about to also ruin parmesean cheese for you :v:

hersheys decent and what flaws it does have, nothing to do with the vomit and cheese acid

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

reignonyourparade posted:

Good news, i'm about to also ruin parmesean cheese for you :v:

hersheys decent and what flaws it does have, nothing to do with the vomit and cheese acid

its 30% fromunda by volume

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
I miss BarNone.

The reproductions they sell at SUGAR WORLD or wherever aren't the same..